NT, my truck was stolen

Truck was stolen rite from the gym parking lot yesterday around 5pm. Im from NJ, typically they go to Asbury to buy drugs and come back. This guy went to Staten Island yesterday, then came back to NJ. Tried to track viz Iphone, my phone is off and i cant track it. EZ pass updates HOURS later, so all i have is if and where the truck went hours ago. Onstar is outdated they told me, and there is no way they can track it.

So im asking for NJ/NY heads even anyone in the area, if you see a Silver GMC Envoy XUV tinted with plates JOVO anywhere, call your police please and PM me.

Thanks NT

glad you came to us first for help
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Damn I hope u get you V back in the same condition but isn't jersey known for there chop shops ?

Originally Posted by II Jovo II

Truck was stolen rite from the gym parking lot yesterday around 5pm. Im from NJ, typically they go to Asbury to buy drugs and come back. This guy went to Staten Island yesterday, then came back to NJ. Tried to track viz Iphone, my phone is off and i cant track it. EZ pass updates HOURS later, so all i have is if and where the truck went hours ago. Onstar is outdated they told me, and there is no way they can track it.

So im asking for NJ/NY heads even anyone in the area, if you see a Silver GMC Envoy XUV tinted with plates JOVO anywhere, call your police please and PM me.

Thanks NT

Were all those pictures necessary?  I'm Puerto Rican you fool, thats why its a good joke you lame

I guess its funny to some that it happened? What are ya going to do.. It wasnt full coverage, it was an 04, typically with an older model vehicle, you usually get the lowest coverage. When we purchased it new, we had full coverage and everything for a few years.

glad you came to us first for help
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Your a complete moron, and should ponder drinking a gallon of bleach. Everything that could be done with the police was done yesterday.

You're gonna see some Jovo plates in korea or some %$$*
laugh.gif
Nah but I hope you get your ride back homie. Being without a car absolutely sucks!

What they probably do is sell it. Go to a junk yard replace seatbelts etc things inside that have the vin on it. And find another car take the vins off of it place over your cars, pay some one at the mvr to change it to the new vin in the system, then place that bad boy on craigslist for the quick sell.

Back
Top Bottom