NT. Need help with a couple Domestic Violence questions.

My cousin lives in Long Beach and her husband threw her across the room and she hurt her back. She called the police and they arrested him on battery. Does anybody know any programs that can help women with kids (3) that are victims of domestic violence? I know that are alot of lying two timing women out there but she isn't one of them. It seems like everyone is giving her the run around and she has shorties and needs the assistance. I know NT has the hook-up or knowledge of many things in their cities.  I sent her some money and all but I have a family to care for myself. 
In addition, her husband has been verbal abusing her and the kids since they got married four years ago and got her pregnant so she cant work or anything(Catholic families know). 

Thanks guys. 

My cousin lives in Long Beach and her husband threw her across the room and she hurt her back. She called the police and they arrested him on battery. Does anybody know any programs that can help women with kids (3) that are victims of domestic violence? I know that are alot of lying two timing women out there but she isn't one of them. It seems like everyone is giving her the run around and she has shorties and needs the assistance. I know NT has the hook-up or knowledge of many things in their cities.  I sent her some money and all but I have a family to care for myself. 
In addition, her husband has been verbal abusing her and the kids since they got married four years ago and got her pregnant so she cant work or anything(Catholic families know). 

Thanks guys. 

Back
Top Bottom