NT official Spring Summer Body TRANSFORMATION challenge March 1-June 1

Was at 198 last friday. Down to 195 when i weighed in this friday. Goal is to be down to 170 by June.

Gotta get back on a good diet, didn't do any HIIT this week so i felt like **** for not, just hit the weights.

What's the average for how many grams of protein should be consumed a day?

Just started lifting is it safe for me to take any other supplements other than whey I'm 18 if it matters and I'm trying to gain dat mass.

you dont need anything else other then whey IMO

everthing else is garbage and waste of money

of course, this is my opinion.

have a CLEAN and solid diet, get enough protein and work hard and you will see results.

from my IG:
Pic on the left was taken about 3 weeks ago (Jan 13)....pic of the right was this morning (Jan 31).... what a difference a simple 15mins of HIIT cardio 5 days a week alongside a great diet makes...
leaning up is very easy...it's probably been said, but L-Carnitine is a helpful sup
lowkey i would be satisfied if my abs showed like in the first pic

what does your mealplan look like for a day?

Extremely late but better late than never. :nthat:

Girlfriend called me out on my gut after my efforts of bulking. Not incredibly stronger but definitely feel thicker. Time to trim.

5'10. 180 lbs.

Last edited:
Extremely late but better late than never. :nthat:

Girlfriend called me out on my gut after my efforts of bulking. Not incredibly stronger but definitely feel thicker. Time to trim.

5'10. 180 lbs.

Thicker as in NT thick? :evil:

:lol:

Do appetite suppressers really work?

Or should I just drink water ?
Eat snacks low in calories. 

At the moment, I eat dried plums, and sliced almonds. I'm looking for more variety, but it gets the job done if I'm hungry at school, and yeah water works.

This all it takes to do ECA stack, right?
View media item 890990

Yep. Just started up again today, preferred Bronkaid over Primatene but that's only if bronkaid is available. Probably will need a pill cutter and a container to keep the pills in for a days use.

I have never used the aspirin the times I did do the EC stack. Listen to your body though.

Last edited:
yea man, i feel like if youre in your 20s, even if you arent hyperactive or have a disorder that gives you insane amounts of energy

doin that caffeine **** is probably not a good idea, and the appetite suppressant is also probably not a good idea

i make smoothies whenever i feel hungry but i know i cant binge, they last on your stomach so long and its all clean carbs

my favorite lately has been strawberry banana when im just chillin, then i make a banana peanut butter one before i go workout

ive also been consuming a ton of bananas lately (im talkin 30 a day) in smoothie form

yea man, i feel like if youre in your 20s, even if you arent hyperactive or have a disorder that gives you insane amounts of energy

doin that caffeine **** is probably not a good idea, and the appetite suppressant is also probably not a good idea

i make smoothies whenever i feel hungry but i know i cant binge, they last on your stomach so long and its all clean carbs

my favorite lately has been strawberry banana when im just chillin, then i make a banana peanut butter one before i go workout

ive also been consuming a ton of bananas lately (im talkin 30 a day) in smoothie form

30? Dog lol

The more progress I see the less and less I want to take shortcuts.

The EC is great and effective but I plan on being in shape the rest of my life and I know I don't plan on taking that type of **** for any type of long term situation.

Reconsidered running the epi cycle because of this.

Way I see it this is a total lifestyle change and all that other stuff is temporary.

Lol I assume dudes talking all this anti EC stuff are going based on propaganda lol. EC has never killed anyone and isn't a short cut, it's like saying protein shakes are a short cut, and dudes speak as if taking EC stack requires no dieting. I can careless if you all hop on it I just advise you all do research.

Back
Top Bottom