NT official Spring Summer Body TRANSFORMATION challenge March 1-June 1

Been progressing my beach body since the Holidays. I haven't checked the scale in forever.

I'm trying to bulk now before shredding in the summer months.

I'm 5'10, 180 pounds... I probably want to get to 185-190 before starting my shred.

Count me in.

I haven't worked out in so long. I was already planning on getting a gym membership this week, so this just reinforces that.

Count me in.

5'10" ~180lbs.

I'm 6'2 3-something

I want to start at 299 then 280 and finally ending at 260-270. Maybe add some musclez for da yambz and da bae

I'm in. 5'5 190. Trying to get down to 160 ish. Been packing I the pounds since I graduated

Last edited:
Im in... been working out since mid January feel good.

I'm 5'9 223lbs would love to get to 200-210 range.

school me on shred vs gains please.

Im in... been working out since mid January feel good.

I'm 5'9 223lbs would love to get to 200-210 range.

school me on shred vs gains please.

Getting shredded = losing weight/body fat = calorie deficit

Getting gains = eating enough food to build muscle = calorie surplus

What's the best way to bulk without gaining more of a gut?

Got back into lifting in December and have def bulked a bit but always have trouble getting rid of this gut I have.

I'm 6 ft 185 btw. Wanna get to 170-175

Luck man the strength gains are awesome. You don't need to be 10% bro, just stay under 20 and your gucci.

I feel like its a marathon not a sprint so why not put as much muscle and strength on as possible then cut whenever you feel like it.

Cutting calories makes me depressed and angry lol

Last edited:
What's the best way to bulk without gaining more of a gut?

Got back into lifting in December and have def bulked a bit but always have trouble getting rid of this gut I have.

I'm 6 ft 185 btw. Wanna get to 170-175

Same here.

Went on a bulk and my lifts has been stronger than I've ever been.

Unfortunately, all the meals and extra protein shakes caused my gut to get bigger.

I want to start dieting to get rid of the gut, but don't want to lose any strength gains.

6'7" 260lbs - in proper shape I should be ~225lbs.

Have a wife and kid now, gained a solid 30lbs of fat minus a large amount of muscle over the past three years.

my fat *** jan 2013 . started working out in june def a progress but not where i wanna be. dont know how much i lost i never weigh myself but feel better . want to see the difference in june. i go hard but dont eat right and 
pimp.gif
 too much. it is what it is.

Last edited:
I started hitting the gym and playing soccer consistently in Jan. Down 13 lbs as of this morning. Just diet, weights and cardio.

Once you start reading the labels on the foods you eat, it changes everything.

My-T.

Back
Top Bottom