NT official Spring Summer Body TRANSFORMATION challenge March 1-June 1

First Day Agenda I would like for you guy's to give me your honest opinions on the food I'm eating

I am hitting my cal, but I feel like the food I am eating might slow me down. So I want to know now

so I can make some adjustment.

Food: 2748 Cals

Fries and Chicken Bites w/ Ketchup

White Rice Kassava Leafs and Chicken Breast Seasoned and Baked

1 Piece French vanilla Cake

Burger King Poutine, chicken sandwich and Sprite

Basketball Run 2hr: Burned 1378Cals according to myfitnesspal

I have 650 Cals remaining.

Last edited:
Thanks for the reply.

I'm going to cut out the junk and get those clean food in my system. A cheat day during the weekend

Thanks imapizzaguy for posting a picture of what you eat.

I would love to see some more. I'd post some myself to keep me disciplined 

with the food.

yea man, i feel like if youre in your 20s, even if you arent hyperactive or have a disorder that gives you insane amounts of energy

doin that caffeine **** is probably not a good idea, and the appetite suppressant is also probably not a good idea

i make smoothies whenever i feel hungry but i know i cant binge, they last on your stomach so long and its all clean carbs

my favorite lately has been strawberry banana when im just chillin, then i make a banana peanut butter one before i go workout

ive also been consuming a ton of bananas lately (im talkin 30 a day) in smoothie form
30? Dog lol
yea bruh, 30bananasaday.com , and i been followin a chick on youtube, freeleethebananagirl

its good, keeps my energy high with absolutely no crash, and i legit see a change

i just need to cut out the bs for real, and drink more water

my day is literally 50% bs food and 50% "healthy"

Lol I assume dudes talking all this anti EC stuff are going based on propaganda lol. EC has never killed anyone and isn't a short cut, it's like saying protein shakes are a short cut, and dudes speak as if taking EC stack requires no dieting. I can careless if you all hop on it I just advise you all do research.
Qft. Y'all acting like we're running a cycle. And I'm pretty sure 30 bananas isn't quite healthy. That's 3000 cals just on the bananas and all that sugar/carbs.
meh no its not, im fine

and the whole sugar/carb scare is because yall got it confused wit honey buns and other processed horrible foods

Meh, no its not not I'm fine in direct response to that's 3000 calories and all that sugar and carbs is exactly what you typed :lol:

Da hell you talking about?

Side note I'm in the gym right now, mind you there are 15 people here 1 chick 14 dudes. Old girl is standing on a flat bench doing deadlifts poking her *** out to the whole gym.

It's 2 in the morning, I swear this broad is selling it.

I despise encouraging thirst trap behavior but damn

Last edited:
30 bananas a day? isnt that from that hippie durian rider? 
roll.gif
 dude thinks anyone with a little bit of muscle is on roids.

Last edited:
Haven't been on NT much lately because it was blocked at work for a while. Typed "niketalk.com" in the address bar out of habit earlier this week and I guess it's unblocked now :wow: :nthat: I know I'm about a month late but I just saw this thread for the first time yesterday and caught up a little. I started hitting the gym again (first time since 2010) and eating healthy on March 22nd. I'm trying to gain muscle/weight and think I could learn a lot from the posters in this thread. I'll post a little about my starting weight, goal weight, diet, workout and a pic of where I'm at right now then I have some questions hopefully you guys can give me some good answers to.

Starting weight: 127 lbs (March 22nd)
Current weight: 133 lbs
Goal weight : 150 lbs

Diet:
All I drink besides protein shakes is water, OJ, or whole milk. Mostly water though.

Sometimes I'll cheat and eat whatever I want for dinner. For snacks I have sun dried fruit, Naked Juice (the protein kind), or some of whatever my roommate cooks. I've cut out all processed/fast foods and I don't drink any soda.

Breakfast (5:30)
  • 1 fried egg
  • 2-3 fried egg whites
  • 1 pack instant oatmeal made with 2/3 cups whole milk
  • 1 banana

Medium coffee (when I get into work at 7:30)

Lunch (around noon or 1:00)
  • Tuna sandwich (1 can tuna, whole wheat bread, lettuce or spinach)
  • 2 string cheese
  • Baby carrots (a handful)

Muscle Milk (25g) after workout on weekdays (around 5:30 or 6:00)

Dinner (between 7:00 and 9:00)
  • .7-1.2 lb steak OR chicken (mostly breast or tenderloins)
  • .5-1 cup brown rice OR 1 potato/sweet potato
  • Half bag of spinach

Workout:
I warm up by playing basketball for about 15 to 45 minutes. Just shooting around by myself.

Typically do 4 sets of every exercise. I try to do 4 sets one ab exercise at the end of every workout.

Saturday - Legs:
  • Squats
  • Leg press
  • Seated extensions
  • Seated kickbacks
  • Step lunges while holding dumbbells
  • Calf raises

Sunday - Chest:
  • Incline dumbbell press
  • Regular dumbbell press
  • Decline dumbbell press
  • Cable fly OR incline fly
  • Tricep rope pulldown OR tricep dumbbell kickbacks

Monday - Rest

Tuesday - Back:
  • *I want to insert deadlifts here but have never done them before*
  • Lat pulldowns wide grip
  • Seated machine rows
  • Machine assisted pullups
  • Dumbbell rows using bench
  • Back extensions holding weight

Wednesday - Shoulders:
  • Dumbbell shoulder press
  • Bent over shoulder row
  • Dumbbell front raise
  • Dumbell lateral raise
  • Shrugs

Thursday - Cardio:
Pick up basketball game starting in a week or two every Thursday.

Friday - Rest

Pic as of yesterday:

Couple questions I have:

• What exercises can I do to fill out the middle of my chest? The outside part and pectorals are just more full my chest right in the middle is smaller and I want to try to get a little man cleavage. I try to start with incline bench press instead of flat on chest day to help with this but I dunno if that's right.
  • Can you guys recommend some good bicep workouts for the end of my back day that don't require too much supination? I broke my right arm twice when I was younger and had surgery. I got all motion back in physical therapy except I can't fully supinate on my right hand, which can make bicep exercises really hard to do.
  • I'm getting tired of eating the same stuff over and over could you guys suggest some replacements for stuff in my diet? Or more stuff to complement my diet? Also, am I eating enough? I have way more energy now and am getting stronger. I've gained 6 lbs but that's probably mostly water weight. Not sure if I am eating enough though.

Last edited:
127 lbs?

Son what?

Are you 5'1?

I'm 5'8". I hovered around 140 lbs in college and the most I ever weighed was 150 lbs right before I left for college and was working out almost every day. I'm at an all time low and that's why I'm going back to the gym. My weight now is unhealthy for my height and I need to put on some muscle mass since I have no fat.

Last edited:

127 lbs?

Son what?

Are you 5'1?
I'm 5'8". I hovered around 140 lbs in college and the most I ever weighed was 150 lbs right before I left for college and was working out almost every day. I'm at an all time low and that's why I'm going back to the gym. My weight now is unhealthy for my height and I need to put on some muscle mass since I have no fat.
bruh you gotta get on some protein or something.
laugh.gif

@LuckyLuchiano  chime in.

so for today i did my 5:30 fasted cardio....

...class at 9:30am-1030am

its 2pm and im bouta head to work until 7pm.

FUUUUUUU BODY FOR NOT LETTING ME TAKE A NAP. Now im gona be hella tired before my training tonight smh. Preworkouts dont workout anymore, guess my body got used to it or whatevs.

FARKKKKKKKKKKKKKK :smh:

bruh you gotta get on some protein or something. :lol:

@LuckyLuchiano
 chime in.

Yeah I had a lifestyle that led to some bad habits in college and my first couple years out. ****** my diet and sleep up pretty bad. I decided I couldn't keep living like that forever though. Now I'm trying to get healthy and fill out. I know I'm a lightweight and probably the weakest I've ever been but I'm making progress every day.

Last edited:

bruh you gotta get on some protein or something.
laugh.gif

@LuckyLuchiano
 chime in.
Yeah I had a lifestyle that led to some bad habits in college and my first couple years out. ****** my diet and sleep up pretty bad. I decided I couldn't keep living like that forever though. Now I'm trying to get healthy and fill out. I know I'm a lightweight and probably the weakest I've ever been but I'm making progress every day.
just work at it bruh, throw in a cheeseburger every now and then.
laugh.gif

so for today i did my 5:30 fasted cardio....

...class at 9:30am-1030am

its 2pm and im bouta head to work until 7pm.

FUUUUUUU BODY FOR NOT LETTING ME TAKE A NAP. Now im gona be hella tired before my training tonight smh. Preworkouts dont workout anymore, guess my body got used to it or whatevs.

FARKKKKKKKKKKKKKK :smh:
What training?

30 bananas a day? isnt that from that hippie durian rider? 
roll.gif
 dude thinks anyone with a little bit of muscle is on roids.
yea, dude is a clown

but the results dont lie

i mix that vegan diet with my high protein diet (when im not cheatin) 

and ive seen a noticeable difference

i lost like 10 pounds since this thing has started, but im stronger

its not impressive, but i can do sets of 5-6 of 225 now, which is a big strength gain for me

Back
Top Bottom