NT...Ordered shoes off ebay - way too small, seller offers no returns/refunds What to do?

post pics, link us to his other auctions so we can figure out if hes stuff is fake , cuz not all sneakers fit the same these could be a 12 that dont fit like other kicks like the
griffey 2 run small to me, so if thats the case then its your fualt but like i said show us pics or a link to his other listings so we can figure it out,

post pics, link us to his other auctions so we can figure out if hes stuff is fake , cuz not all sneakers fit the same these could be a 12 that dont fit like other kicks like the
griffey 2 run small to me, so if thats the case then its your fualt but like i said show us pics or a link to his other listings so we can figure it out,

I'm planning to buy AM 24-7 Air Attack (black-metallic silver) series from BackStreet shoes, this one is a top-rated ebay seller:

backstreet shoes

I've PM the seller and ask for the color of the box which is a black box and the front of the box is lime green and sells at $125. But based on what I've seen from other seller the front of the box should be red.

I have two pairs of the air attack series which I bought from Nike store:
AM 2009 - Black with red front color box
AM 2010 - Black with lime green front color box

Although it seems like he has a reputation of being a top-rated seller and 12 years in business with good feedback, it would be best to get some expert opinion.

I'm planning to buy AM 24-7 Air Attack (black-metallic silver) series from BackStreet shoes, this one is a top-rated ebay seller:

backstreet shoes

I've PM the seller and ask for the color of the box which is a black box and the front of the box is lime green and sells at $125. But based on what I've seen from other seller the front of the box should be red.

I have two pairs of the air attack series which I bought from Nike store:
AM 2009 - Black with red front color box
AM 2010 - Black with lime green front color box

Although it seems like he has a reputation of being a top-rated seller and 12 years in business with good feedback, it would be best to get some expert opinion.

Back
Top Bottom