NT Philippines Monthly Basketball Games!!!

I will join if it is on a Saturday and if there will be no running and jumpiing.
wink.gif

This would be nice...
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by EugeneCruise

After office sana or Saturdays
I agree!
smokin.gif

Carlo? basketball? I once played with this carlo a couple of years ago up to about late last year, but he would only show up like once every5-6months? just wondering if that's the same carlo? hmmm??? i wonder?

Yo yo! We used to play back in the Zone like 1 year and a half ago...and then LittleBenBen left and, hence, no more bball games for us. LOL.

Airpopoy's avatar is a pic of us at the RFM gym in Manda when we all played together before =)

Sorry though guys, can't join y'all. I'm out of the country and I got a dislocated shoulder to boot... =S

Originally Posted by ntyce

This would be nice...
smokin.gif
Originally Posted by EugeneCruise

After office sana or Saturdays
I agree!
smokin.gif

Carlo? basketball? I once played with this carlo a couple of years ago up to about late last year, but he would only show up like once every 5-6months? just wondering if that's the same carlo? hmmm??? i wonder?

For what it's worth, I heard that Carlo is like Chris Paul. Dude's will ball you up and straight embarrass you on the court.

im very much interested to join in on the fun.. sana matuloy.. really wanted to help in providing a venue kaso di pa open yung baskeball court sa 2serendra.. but once available na yun ill reserve a spot for us nt folks..
smile.gif

guys.. just talked to the admin officer of serendra... i can have the court reserved for two hours for us... maybe we could make nike bhs as our meetingplace...
happy.gif

puede friday... puede rin saturday... open pa naman yung most schedules... can we start a poll to see when's the best sched for most of us para i can ihave it blocked na...
happy.gif

Originally Posted by taken24

puede friday... puede rin saturday... open pa naman yung most schedules... can we start a poll to see when's the best sched for most of us para i can i have it blocked na...
happy.gif

Let's get it on!
wink.gif

^ are you really sure carlo???? Its kinda hard for me to believe!
laugh.gif

Chris Paul? nah, he's more like steve nash! always making that pass.. only shoots when it counts... this is speaking with experience! this guy is crazy andscary even if it doesn't look like it. I guess maybe that's why carlo doesn't play so much!?! Not enough competition out there for him.

laugh.gif

Chris Paul? nah, he's more like steve nash! always making that pass.. only shoots when it counts... this is speaking with experience! this guy is crazy and scary even if it doesn't look like it. I guess maybe that's why carlo doesn't play so much!?! Not enough competition out there for him.

What a joker!
laugh.gif
How's the injury? Getting better?

hey carlo... could we bother you to be the point man for these games?
roll.gif
iwould really like to see you do some steve nash or chris paul type of moves... hehehe
happy.gif

laugh.gif

Chris Paul? nah, he's more like steve nash! always making that pass.. only shoots when it counts... this is speaking with experience! this guy is crazy and scary even if it doesn't look like it. I guess maybe that's why carlo doesn't play so much!?! Not enough competition out there for him.
What a joker!
laugh.gif

Still inactive.. i'll probably be cleared to play again sometime aug or sept...

Joker? what do you mean? all i'm stating is the truth.. and i want the rest of the nters to respect you on the court like i do! crazy and scary!

Originally Posted by taken24

hey carlo... could we bother you to be the point man for these games?
roll.gif
i would really like to see you do some steve nash or chris paul type of moves... hehehe
happy.gif

I can play the point but it might take a minute for me to bring the ball down. I'm so out of shape!
laugh.gif

laugh.gif

What a joker!
laugh.gif
Still inactive.. i'll probably be cleared to play again sometime aug or sept...

Joker? what do you mean? all i'm stating is the truth.. and i want the rest of the nters to respect you on the court like i do! crazy and scary!

Just put on the work you need for rehab man... Hope to see you playing again asap!
smokin.gif

Originally Posted by CarlofromdaPI

Originally Posted by soul228

I didn't know CP3 stands for CarlofromdaPi3
wink.gif

Crazy!
laugh.gif
This is all ntyce's fault... Hyping me up like SB Dunks!
eyes.gif

Now you have to live up to it haha Lebron style
laugh.gif
we need to seetriple doubles

ill have saturday next week 8-10pm blocked for us and some of my friends... so if any of you guys are interested to play please post away... i hope kc or cp3(hehehe) wouldnt mind if i take the lead on this one...
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom