NT Philippines Monthly Basketball Games!!!

^^^ I will be in Manila on the 1st week of April. You guys playin ball anytime that week? Would really love to join you guys :smile:

guys is it ok if i start a sign up sheet for the march 15 game?

march 15
two serendra basketball court
8-10pm

1. taken24

I won't be in town on the 15th...
frown.gif

Damn, if only i could play.. i would love to join.. either that or i'm just saying that because i'm itching to play already..
roll.gif
I'm thinking i'd play in my tsinelas since i threw away all my bballkicks when i got injured.

i was excited for you guys until i heard carlo-cp3 wasn't playing.. so i'm no longer interested! but like i said fellow n'ters.. carlo-cp3 hardlyever graces us with his presence on the court.. we'd only be so lucky when that day actually comes.

ah i see. ok... ill just have the saturday after holy week reserved... pero if any of you guys are interested to play this coming saturday just pm me yournumber... me and my buds will still play pa rin naman...
happy.gif

Hey guys is the PBL like NBDL of the PBA in PI?

How is the talent level of players in the PBL? How many teams are in the PBL.Is there a team in Pampanga?

My homie Allan Aguilar from SD has declared for the PBL draft coming up this September.He can ball.I've known him since childhood and I'm 3 years olderthan him.Me & his fam are pretty tight, his dad is my ninong.

Last year I know he had a try out without Magnolia and the paid for his flight to PI but he didnt make the cut.

Originally Posted by feathertouch29

Bro taken24, what is the rate there at Serendra? You guys still playing weekly? Thanks
actually i just have the saturday 8 to10pm sched blocked for me and my barkada's use... i dont charge them beacuse the reservation and usageof the court is at the moment free of charge... i dont plan to ask any fees especially to my fellow sneakerheads who wants to join us in our regular games saserendra...
smile.gif

kaya lang i dont think ill be able to play tomorrow and next saturday... so maybe if you guys are interested we could set our first game on the last saturdayof april... i also asked some of my contacts from nike bhs if theyd like to join us...
smile.gif

actually there's no nt team as of yet... my friends and i still play on saturdays 8 to 10pm... bigballer23 and some of his friends contacted me severaltimes but they cancelled on the last minute because of some conflicts in their sched...
basically i can still accomodate players from nt who are interested... regardless if they are newbies... i too am a newbie din naman kasi...
happy.gif

Originally Posted by polkasquare

^ serendra one or two? do you live there? itd be cool to have a sneakerhead neighbor.
our unit is at two serendra... but we only go there during the weekends and whenever i go to the gym or use the amenities...
happy.gif
we played last yesterday 8 to 10pm...

Hey y'all. Whatever happened to the games?? =) I'll be back in the country in August!!!
We used to play in The Zone and we once played in RFM!! =)

Back
Top Bottom