#NT Pit Bull Owners...what's hood?

^^^ pits are cool dogs my other pit pass away a couple months ago felt like the ending of the  movie Marley and Me
frown.gif

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

you guys seen the dogs on Big Boi's site? Is it just me or do they look weird/grotesque. I'm on another site for just pit owners and they goin' in on him HARD, saying he got nothing but a bunch of mixed breeds mutts/mutants
laugh.gif

Yeah, his dogs are mixed up. A lot of people will breed their pits and give them mad unhealthy sh to build them up. They look ridiculous and ugly. A lot of people will give their dogs pigheads, roids, horse pills, gun powder and so and so. Pretty much anything you can think of, someone is out there trying it with there pit. I know people that give their pits some of the wildest stuff to make them mean or strong. 

you guys seen the dogs on Big Boi's site? Is it just me or do they look weird/grotesque. I'm on another site for just pit owners and they goin' in on him HARD, saying he got nothing but a bunch of mixed breeds mutts/mutants
laugh.gif

Yeah, his dogs are mixed up. A lot of people will breed their pits and give them mad unhealthy sh to build them up. They look ridiculous and ugly. A lot of people will give their dogs pigheads, roids, horse pills, gun powder and so and so. Pretty much anything you can think of, someone is out there trying it with there pit. I know people that give their pits some of the wildest stuff to make them mean or strong. 

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

laugh.gif

that is awful...I like Big too and always respected what he did but I can't anymore.  I mean, i feel like ANYBODY with any knowledge of how pits look historically can compare and see that something ain't quite right
ohwell.gif

I can't wait till Samba gets big though---I'mma front and cop him a spike collar and a chain leash
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

laugh.gif

that is awful...I like Big too and always respected what he did but I can't anymore.  I mean, i feel like ANYBODY with any knowledge of how pits look historically can compare and see that something ain't quite right
ohwell.gif

I can't wait till Samba gets big though---I'mma front and cop him a spike collar and a chain leash
laugh.gif

My boy Kapone, gotti/greyline (notorious juan gotti's direct grandson) UKC purple ribbon (7th gen) This was taken when he was about 11 months, he now weighs about 95 lbs solid

This was him at around 5 months

and this is the whole brood. Kapone and his new friend Kali, at 11 weeks, shes now about 20 weeks and weighs around 46 lbs as of her last vet visit. Ill post updated pics soon.

My boy Kapone, gotti/greyline (notorious juan gotti's direct grandson) UKC purple ribbon (7th gen) This was taken when he was about 11 months, he now weighs about 95 lbs solid

This was him at around 5 months

and this is the whole brood. Kapone and his new friend Kali, at 11 weeks, shes now about 20 weeks and weighs around 46 lbs as of her last vet visit. Ill post updated pics soon.

Originally Posted by manny1

I'm still waiting on my papers
smh.gif

But my boo boo is American Pit Bull Terrier....my homie across the street was playing with him and noticed my pup was kinda nipping/trying to bite back. He was like "hmmmm, he must come from a fighting family cuz normal blues don't do that?"

Is that true? I have noticed that while my puppy is a sweet heart, when he "plays" with his toys...he don't look like he be playing. He almost looks like he is attacking the toys. When he is laying on me, he nibbles (I heard this is common for pups, they are teething, but when I say no he will start hard core licking me) But when he is playing, he ragdolls ALOT and barks at bottles
laugh.gif
Should I be worried??
what bloodline does your dog have?

truth be told, I on't know G. I know he's blue brindle....that's bout all I got =/

The lady I bought him from, her phone ain't working--so I can't see the bloodline like on paper.

Sounds like terrier behavior to me.  When did the pup leave the litter?  They recommend 12+ weeks before you split them up because pups learn from each other what behavior is OK and what isn't. Pups taken too early might not necessarily learn these behaviors and proper manners so you'll see behavior like aggressive play and such.  Now is the time to curb unwanted behavior though.

Originally Posted by manny1

I'm still waiting on my papers
smh.gif

But my boo boo is American Pit Bull Terrier....my homie across the street was playing with him and noticed my pup was kinda nipping/trying to bite back. He was like "hmmmm, he must come from a fighting family cuz normal blues don't do that?"

Is that true? I have noticed that while my puppy is a sweet heart, when he "plays" with his toys...he don't look like he be playing. He almost looks like he is attacking the toys. When he is laying on me, he nibbles (I heard this is common for pups, they are teething, but when I say no he will start hard core licking me) But when he is playing, he ragdolls ALOT and barks at bottles
laugh.gif
Should I be worried??
what bloodline does your dog have?

truth be told, I on't know G. I know he's blue brindle....that's bout all I got =/

The lady I bought him from, her phone ain't working--so I can't see the bloodline like on paper.

Sounds like terrier behavior to me.  When did the pup leave the litter?  They recommend 12+ weeks before you split them up because pups learn from each other what behavior is OK and what isn't. Pups taken too early might not necessarily learn these behaviors and proper manners so you'll see behavior like aggressive play and such.  Now is the time to curb unwanted behavior though.

Originally Posted by truubrasilian33

pimp.gif
good post some realy NICE dogs in here . ill contribute to the post!
Marley - Age 3.8 - 55 LB sweetest dog

You live in Buena Park, Ca? I could have sworn that you are my sister's neighbor and your dog is chewing on my nephew's toy 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Great looking dog by the way.

Originally Posted by truubrasilian33

pimp.gif
good post some realy NICE dogs in here . ill contribute to the post!
Marley - Age 3.8 - 55 LB sweetest dog

You live in Buena Park, Ca? I could have sworn that you are my sister's neighbor and your dog is chewing on my nephew's toy 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Great looking dog by the way.

Back
Top Bottom