NT Pizza Party Returns... Free 10 inch from Red Robin!

it says purchase required but I don't know the stipulations yet...

Screenshot_20200812-071723_Chrome.jpg

Gonna find out today tho.

check this out and report back. how do you purchase? online and pick up? I'll order a large napkin

Never been to Red Robin in my life
Imagine if Chili’s just focused on burgers. Tbh they don’t do their specialty good enough for me to want to venture out on the menu. I’ll try if someone else says it’s excellent. Not aight...excellent.

Unlimited fries I think. I think they have good milkshakes and decent desserts too. I had a salmon dish a couple times when I'd go while I was cutting, it was good. Just get the sauce on the side.

Tavern Double bottomless fries w/ honey mustard $7.63 + a Stella, best lunches I use to have there.

Red Robin appreciation thread?

Hopefully in their haste to receive ✋ outs, libs don't ruin this for the rest of us.

Burgers are cool, milkshakes are good, that pizza is lacking crust though. Theirs no Donatos near me so I guess my local Red Robin isn't included

12.95 for someone else to cook you a burger and another person to bring it to you. The labor is where they get you.

The one in my town has been temporarily closed during all of Covid.
I actually like their burgers and they got some cheaper options now, but the service/quality is inconsistent at the one here.
Yelp reviews have it at 2 stars based off 600 reviews :smh: :lol:

I thought Donatos was a regional pie.

It's based out of Columbus and the pizza is pretty good for a chain.

Back
Top Bottom