NT PLEASE HELP YOUR FELLOW FAM OUT SMASHIN SHORTY!! **PICS**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Coolgreymemo thats da funniest gif ive seen ina minute! lmaooo Man YALL CANT HELP YOUR FELLOW FAM AND MAN OUT IN GETTING SOOM POON!?! FAREAL?? Yall act like you wouldnt be tryna do this too cmon now.

Whats good with all these self righteous folk on NT?
Dudes still following the first response? In 2012?

We used to stay up till 5am in the trucker days just to get 4s to show us their breasts while Club was out there mud wrestling with dudes.
WHERE MY TRUCKERS AT?

OP, Ima follow you bro but you have two hours to follow back cause I gotta keep my following to follower ratio in tact so other people could think Im cool.

My dude Sawyer over here tryna hit us with the long con to get 500 followers

Whats good with all these self righteous folk on NT?
Dudes still following the first response? In 2012?

We used to stay up till 5am in the trucker days just to get 4s to show us their breasts while Club was out there mud wrestling with dudes.
WHERE MY TRUCKERS AT?

OP, Ima follow you bro but you have two hours to follow back cause I gotta keep my following to follower ratio in tact so other people could think Im cool.
Straight up. First post sheeping.

My fellow NT'r you accepted the challenge only because you thought NT had your back. I hope you get it.
Instagram: @yeezywonder

Forget the OP. Whats good with your avy? 

BTW, OP, do you think she'll just show up and hand it to you once you get 500 followers or will she make you jump through some other hoop? I mean do you REALLY think this will just happen like this? I don't have a problem encouraging you to get sentenced to yambnation either. 

Don't play games with these women. Shes breaking some other dude off on the side who more than likely did nothing that you're doing.

Last edited:
you know whats crazy?!?! IF I WOULD OF POSTED PICKS OF THIS CHICK WITH MAKEUP AND LOOKIN LIKE ITS HER AT A PROFEESIONAL PHOTOSHOOT YALL WOULDA BEEN BEGGGIINNGGGG FOR MORE AND BETTTTEER PICS!!!!! say im lying!! and to all the fam tht followed appreciate yall im followin back. yall *** im callin my local radio station ill let yall know how it goes brb.......

u gota know she's lying about giving up the box... lol how is smashing gona be contingent on having 500 followers.. like she's gona be hella horny one day when she checks instagram on her crappy phone and sees that u have 500 followers. 

do it the traditional way. tongue her down at full strength in ur car/apartment and if she refuses kick her out and onto the next one

Just saw youre over 450 followers away.

CHALLENGE NOT ACCEPTED.

Ill keep an eye though and follow you if you reach 400

OP is in for a rude awakening when he reaches 501 and is dry as a bag of rice. 

NEVR WILL BE DRY im workin on gettin local poon right now got yall with pics in a few gonna post results positive or negative being

Can't hurt to follow :lol:. Just followed you homie, I expect a follow back @jacincm. I also expect nudies in my inbox by friday.

if you ask her for that oral she'll probably tell you that you need to get 100 re-tweets on that twitter first. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom