NT, please recommend me a good multi-player cooperative video game

jibbycanoe

Banned
hello NT. due to recent events I have a lot more free time in the evenings. my buddy and I have decided a game night would be a good way to take the edge off. we have played cooperative games in the past and are looking for a new one. please recommend me one that falls within the following constraints:
  • either on Wii or Xbox 360
  • cooperative
  • shooter, RPG, or 'action' (no sports games)
  • same screen preferred but split screen ok. no Xbox Live as he has no system. we will both be playing on the same console
  • doesn't suck
we played Baldurs Gate and X-Men Legends in the past and mostly enjoyed those. I'm considering one of the Marvel Ultimate Alliances, but know thatthey can get repetitive and boring.
anyhow these types of games were never very prevalent and now with the online aspect there may be none, but I figured I would ask. haven't really beeninto games for the last 2 years so excuse me if I have missed the obvious.
thanks ahead!

Resident Evil 5.
I gave this game a try last night with my friend and it was really fun man. Kinda sucked we kept running out of amo though.

Its one thing to casually get together with your friends and play video games, but to flat out call it game night????????
Is this common practice?

Originally Posted by Diego

Its one thing to casually get together with your friends and play video games, but to flat out call it game night????????
Is this common practice?

RIGHT?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Borderlands. Me and my brother have been playing it for a while now. Its crack in the form of a disc
smokin.gif
smokin.gif
smokin.gif

left 4 dead.
one of the only multiplayer games where you actually have to rely on your teammates

Originally Posted by Diego

Is this common practice?
ha, I didn't mean to make it sound so official. it's not like we are going to meet every week at the same time. but we also both havecareers and lots of responsibilities so we have to plan stuff like this or it won't happen. but thanks for being a typical NTer and not contributing andstretching to find something to try and make fun of. happy holidays to you sir

Elpablo21/thePHOking - I was actually considering left 4 dead just to play onmy own but didn't realize there was a good multiplayer element. thanks for the info
azabweekay - haven't heard of it. I'm checking it out on gamespot right now. thanks!

Army of two isn't great but its not bad either. Pretty sure you can pick it up for cheap now considering the new game come out in a few weeks.

Back
Top Bottom