NT: Post the phone you were using 5 yrs ago and your phone now Vol. Zack Morris

~2005:
Sidekick2.JPG
Sidekick II.Keyboard bubbled up and everything.

2010:
htc-touch-pro-2-t-mobile-02.jpg
Touch pro 2unlocked with diff ROMs all the time

sprint razr then... like everyone else
smh.gif

some random P-Tel crap now.. don't know the model, don't care... I get unlmt everything for 54 bucks.. all that matters...

5 years? Other than apps and !%#+ & smart phones, phones have looked the same for the past 6 or so years.

Originally Posted by LarryIndiana219

smh.gif

some random P-Tel crap now.. don't know the model, don't care... I get unlmt everything for 54 bucks.. all that matters...

Ninjahood....Thats you?

Originally Posted by Diego

Originally Posted by LarryIndiana219

smh.gif

Ninjahood....Thats you?
laugh.gif
... And I don't even see the bigger picture..
nerd.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by derventa

5 years? Other than apps and !%#+ & smart phones, phones have looked the same for the past 6 or so years.
Truth. Vol. Zach Morris is more like first cell phone and current cell phone. Not 5 years.
laugh.gif

Well in 2001 i was using this (it was burned out, meaning it was a free phone
laugh.gif
)

motorola-startac-closed.jpg

Then in 2005 I had this Sprint phone (which was supposed to be the hottest Sprint had at the time):
image_54439_largeimagefile.jpg

Now I'm on this thing:
iphone_3gs.jpg

Wow I just realized how I progressed in Cellphones.

Originally Posted by therenegade23

Originally Posted by derventa

Truth. Vol. Zach Morris is more like first cell phone and current cell phone. Not 5 years.
laugh.gif

Thats tru but i'm just paying homage to the OG. 99% of people on here didn't have a cell phone when zack morris did.

Back
Top Bottom