DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

I've been meaning to check out Doom Patrol. I've heard mixed things about Titans. Did Swamp Thing ever happen or did that get cancelled?

1 Season of Swamp thing did happen but got cancelled. Never finished that, just wasn't feeling the tone at the time. Titans is unexpected decent story and action because it's a break from the CW style, Doom Patrol is OD weird but I love it, the 1st season atleast. Now I think about it, probably helped WandaVision realize they could move forward with wild concepts.

1 Season of Swamp thing did happen but got cancelled. Never finished that, just wasn't feeling the tone at the time. Titans is unexpected decent story and action because it's a break from the CW style, Doom Patrol is OD weird but I love it, the 1st season atleast. Now I think about it, probably helped WandaVision realize they could move forward with wild concepts.

OD weird is in my lane so I'll check that then :lol:

I'm waiting for all the ep's of Wandavision to drop before I watch but I've seen a lot of people say they think Legion (so damn underrated) had an influence on it.

There’s a better animated version than any live action movie DC/WB has made.

BVS: dark knight returns Part 1 and 2
Suicide squad: assault on Arkham
Justice league: pick one
Man of steel: pick one

Last edited:
dc feels like they're overcompensating and just trying to beat Marvel with minority roles

beat em to the punch with WW as superhero lead film (that was successful)
cast a deaf and gay hero/cahracter in titans
starting up a latin character in in blue beetle
had the rock not been too busy they probably would have loved to get black adam off before BP
and now a black superman?

all of those are cool and all but it feels like a marketing strategy than storytelling at this point

but if theyre doing a black superman, definitely got to MBJ

Back
Top Bottom