DC Studios THREAD - GunnVerse Begins - Chapter ONE: Gods & Monsters

a00dfbccb31896bee017224d3058d2d6.jpg

nothing more cringe then 2 dudes slobberin over each others posts...get a room boys

You hyping yourself and googling other men because they don't like something you do is pretty cringe idk man :lol:

Condescendingly calling someone big brain but arguing like a scorned ex :lol:

You sound hurt :lol:
nope, never hurt by a fanboys opinion.

You ****ing googled me with the thread titles :rofl:
this took 10 seconds, im guessing googling 2 things is hella difficult for a big brain like you.

Sorry I don't kiss the *** of what you like
you do though, seeing as how im also a marvel fan.

I own more physical copies of DC comics than Marvel by the way. Do better dork. MCU has given me a lot more to talk about than DC movies, there's also a significant amount more films :lol:
youre in denial, why wont you just admit youre a fanboy?

That you even cared enough to Google him is what's weird and funny :lol:

Cuz in the end you proved nothing.

I disagree, the interesting part of Superman is that even with all his power they’re things he can’t fix. Infinite strength yet he’s powerless on changing humanity. Can get deep if you think about it
I hear you

I just feel his superiority is so far and away it makes most of his archs terribly bland.

I will say, I did enjoy superman fueding with Dr. manhattan in the doomsday clock arch....

that was a decent conflict for clark

Supes definitely has good stories out there. I don't hate him but he was hard for me to get into as a kid.

X Men got me because the parralels of treatment of minorities, Spider-Man with the angst of being young, and Batman because he had everything but didn't give a **** at all and I thought that was dope. And ninja turtles because they're turtles that are ninjas that eat pizza.

Back
Top Bottom