NT Producers: What are some dope VSTs to have in your arsenal?

i d0nt pass

Banned
Well I'm going VST shopping and just wondering what VSTs are good to have for rap but mainly R&B production and what they bring to the table.

So far I only have
Hypersonic
Absynth
Nexus

ohwell.gif

I know I know.

So help a fellow NT producer out please
happy.gif
happy.gif

vanguard (danja/timbo/neptune sounds)

predator (down south trap sounds and new york type synths)

orchestral (got some nice horns and strings)

Massive (alot of noise but if u got the creativity u can pull somethin off...Polow use this to make Nas' hero)

that dude keith nottingham i believe his site is golden he got drum kits and samples for days

anybody used goliath on here? cuz I'm trying to save up for some nice vst's and hardware because just using reason is getting old. and it seems likeEVERYBODY uses the native instruments vst's these days and thats why everybody's #$+* sounds the same to me.

any hardware users on here? to me it seems like the nice hardware synths have more feeling to them then the vsts, vsts to me feel like plastic when I hearthem, no real emotion in them

i swear by gladiator... its versatile as hell... u could do a hanful of genres wit it...

nexus

albino

sylenth

oh and trilogy for bass... the new version is out now ( called trillian) but the $$@$ is 5 dvds and i dont really have the space for all that
laugh.gif

cartune named some good +#!% too... massive just a damn memory hogg...

make sure u get all the expansions for nexus... its nice by itself but those extra sounds make it crack...

Back
Top Bottom