NT PS3 game heads...... What game are YOU playing????

it seems we are in a dead period for gaming right now so I am looking to play something new. With me being a pro track runner its a must for me to go cop the new LONDON 2012 just because but what are some more titles thats doing pretty good as of right now?

Absolutely nothing. My baby hasn't been touched for a couple of months now. I'm just waiting for something new/interesting to release.

However, I'm thinking about running through UC3 again.

Originally Posted by Mister916

Absolutely nothing. My baby hasn't been touched for a couple of months now. I'm just waiting for something new/interesting to release.

However, I'm thinking about running through UC3 again.
i heard the uncharted series was good i was debating on that since gamestop has a package deal on 1 and 2 

If you have nothing new to play atm then the Uncharted series should be your primary option. I highly recommend it.

Killzone 2
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Dok

Killzone 2
nerd.gif
I have tons of hours logged into the MP. The game was beyond fun and the MP was so addicting.

The servers started dying out after 3 came out.
frown.gif

i really want a game that i can rack up on trophies i see chris is really up there in trophies so i wanna be the second best in trophies cuz there is no catching him
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by RobinVanDamn

just ran through Arkham City... besides that it's just a Netflix machine

how was arkham city i want that but i refuse to pay 50 for just this without any of the extra added on content and thats the deal that gamestop has

Originally Posted by jbpkickz

been playin strangle hold n fight night champion no games out At all smh

tell me about it bro me and disgaea go out every day looking for something to play everyday it seems and always walk away empty handed but we did get the very first tony hawk for 5 dollars 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

I was thinking about picking up the MGS HD collection today.

Originally Posted by Liltank0206

how was arkham city i want that but i refuse to pay 50 for just this without any of the extra added on content and thats the deal that gamestop has
AC was fun. Good trophy game too. Platinum'd without any issues. But once it's platinum'd it has no replay value whatsoever.

GT5. Its pretty much the only thing I play now.

I guess I'm getting too old for games now. They don't make anything I really want to play. I haven't been excited about a release since GT5.

AC was fun. Good trophy game too. Platinum'd without any issues. But once it's platinum'd it has no replay value whatsoever.
you managed to get all the riddle trophys???

NCAA Football 12, debating whether or not to pull the trigger on the new one.

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Yes, With a little assistance. No shame.

Dead period of gaming what???

Op check these games out.
_-Max-Payne-3-PS3-_.jpg

_-Virtua-Fighter-5-PS3-_.jpg

63720-forside.jpg

dragons-dogma-20110831095855340-000.jpg

If you are inot the show The Walking Dead

the-walking-dead-game-walkthrough.jpg

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Yes, With a little assistance. No shame.

laugh.gif
 damn I'm still struggling with that

Back
Top Bottom