NT,Put me on to Toro y Moi

I always hear about this guy and I've heard some of his songs and they're pretty dope. Could guys recommend me some albums or songs?

It would be appreciated

I always hear about this guy and I've heard some of his songs and they're pretty dope. Could guys recommend me some albums or songs?

It would be appreciated

saw him yesterday in Williamsburg 
pimp.gif
 .. great performance.

^ Most of them only have one official album that I'm aware of.�The "Chillwave" genre seems to be pretty ambiguous with the labeling, so take it with a grain of salt.

For Indian Neon, listen to "Psychic Chasms." He also has a remix album of that out and an electro-pop album under the name VEGA, but "Psychic Chasms" is the way to go.

Twin Shadow only has "Forget" out that I know about.

Personally I'm not big on Washed Out, but checkout "Life of Leisure." He also released a limited cassette of "High Times" that you could find floating around the 'net. I haven't gotten a chance to listen to that one yet.

A couple other names I suggest you checkout that haven't been mentioned yet are Teen Daze ("Four More Years") and Blackbird Blackbird ("Summer Heart"). They both also have a lot of remixes out that are pretty good especially Teen Daze. Small Black is decent, too. I've heard good things about Memory Tapes, Active Child, and Hard Mix but haven't heard much from them yet.

^ Most of them only have one official album that I'm aware of.�The "Chillwave" genre seems to be pretty ambiguous with the labeling, so take it with a grain of salt.

For Indian Neon, listen to "Psychic Chasms." He also has a remix album of that out and an electro-pop album under the name VEGA, but "Psychic Chasms" is the way to go.

Twin Shadow only has "Forget" out that I know about.

Personally I'm not big on Washed Out, but checkout "Life of Leisure." He also released a limited cassette of "High Times" that you could find floating around the 'net. I haven't gotten a chance to listen to that one yet.

A couple other names I suggest you checkout that haven't been mentioned yet are Teen Daze ("Four More Years") and Blackbird Blackbird ("Summer Heart"). They both also have a lot of remixes out that are pretty good especially Teen Daze. Small Black is decent, too. I've heard good things about Memory Tapes, Active Child, and Hard Mix but haven't heard much from them yet.

^ I was gonna post a lot more videos, but for whatever reason they wont let me. Sorry. 
indifferent.gif

OP, just checkout his two official albums. If you like them enough, find "Sides of Chaz" and "My Touch." I highly suggest you listen to his Daytrotter session, as well.

^ I was gonna post a lot more videos, but for whatever reason they wont let me. Sorry. 
indifferent.gif

OP, just checkout his two official albums. If you like them enough, find "Sides of Chaz" and "My Touch." I highly suggest you listen to his Daytrotter session, as well.

causers of this
pimp.gif
 thats the joint you need to get but for the chillwave in general u need to f wit million young particularly his track "mien"

Back
Top Bottom