NT QUESTION ABOUT MARRIAGE? vol. WEIGHT GAIN

antonlavey

Banned
Would you divorce your wife if she got fat?

I just had this argument with a chick. I don't think it it's unreasonable or shallow to expect a woman to keep the same basic shape that made you fall in love with her in the first place.

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

You're dumb....would you want your wife to divorce you if you got sick?
indifferent.gif
People have no control over whether they get sick or not. I wouldn't divorce my wife if she got in a car crash that rendered her paralyzed.....if I wanted a fat wife I would've married one in the first place.
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by AntonLaVey

indifferent.gif
You have no control over whether someone gets sick or not......if I wanted a fat wife I would've married one in the first place.
indifferent.gif

Thats why you look at their body and their family to get some idea of how she might end up. Look I have a mysgonist attitude sometimes too but divorcing your wife because he becomes fat really shows how immature you really are (real talk)

Alot times women get fat because they are busy taking care of men and our kids. All you can do is be a man and tell her she's getting fat and you arent attracted, if she loves you she'll probably try to do something about it.

indifferent.gif
You have no control over whether someone gets sick or not......if I wanted a fat wife I would've married one in the first place.
indifferent.gif

Thats why you look at their body and their family to get some idea of how she might end up. Look I have a mysgonist attitude sometimes too but divorcing your wife because he becomes fat really shows how immature you really are (real talk)

Alot times women get fat because they are busy taking care of men and our kids. All you can do is be a man and tell her she's getting fat and you arent attracted, if she loves you she'll probably try to do something about it.

LOL so you essentially agree with me...... I'd ask her to lose weight...if she's refuses to I think it's fair game to divorce her.

I know all the reasons why women get fat...pregnancy, etc and i sympathize with them but I'd like to see effort.

just help here lose weight...go to the gym together...dont give up on a marriage because of a silly thing such as weight

a stoneface so large, no website can hold it.

i was at the gym one day and i overheard two women talking
One was working out, the other was just there as company i suppose.

Woman working out: You're not gonna workout ever?
Other woman: Why should I? im married.

smh.gif

indifferent.gif
People have no control over whether they get sick or not. I wouldn't divorce my wife if she got in a car crash that rendered her paralyzed.....if I wanted a fat wife I would've married one in the first place.
indifferent.gif
I'm with you, i dig fat chicks, but if didn't marry one, i don't want one.  If i keep up, doesn't seem unreasonable that she do the same, unless she's ill and it's beyond her control, or i start liking the fat.  I got a feeling though that my thing for chunky middle aged broads will die though once i'm middle aged.

Originally Posted by Regal Black

I'll take her @++ to the gym
I've heard of women getting offended in a marriage when the topic is brought up. Weight is always a sensitive topic when it comes to the opposite sex, and this lack of openness and honesty about it is what leads to problems.

There's factors that weigh in heavily, no puns....

But on the surface, no. There are more important reasons to be with, stay with, or leave a person other than weight gain and physical appearance. But of course, there are limits.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

LOL so you essentially agree with me...... I'd ask her to lose weight...if she's refuses to I think it's fair game to divorce her.

I know all the reasons why women get fat...pregnancy, etc and i sympathize with them but I'd like to see effort.

No not exactly.....You gotta know the woman well before you marry her. You gotta have a sense if she might get fat. Does she work out all the time? Does she eat healthy all the time? If the answer is no to either one of those questions. There's a chance she could get fat.

Thats why marriage is so serious! Marriage is a legal binding contract! Its not a game. What you gonna tell your family, friends and kids " I divorced my wife, your mom because she got fat"

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

No not exactly.....You gotta know the woman well before you marry her. You gotta have a sense if she might get fat. Does she work out all the time? Does she eat healthy all the time? If the answer is no to either one of those questions. There's a chance she could get fat.

Thats why marriage is so serious! Marriage is a legal binding contract! Its not a game. What you gonna tell your family, friends and kids " I divorced my wife, your mom because she got fat"
If you liked clean, neat, women with good hygiene would you like it if your wife stopped showering and started walking around with doo doo stains on her draws. Same concept.

indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

If you liked clean, neat, women with good hygiene would you like it if your wife stopped showering and started walking around with doo doo stains on her draws. Same concept.

Its not the same..It seems like its the same but its not. Because realistically a women isnt gonna go from having great hygiene to horrible hygiene for no reason unless she develops a mental illness or has depression.

But alot of people( men and women) both get fat over time. Have you looked at what most married 35 year olds look like? Let alone when they get into their 40s? If you dont, next time who go to the grocery store look and see how many fit 35 year olds and up you see.

Dude I wanna see effort, that's all I'm asking for. The reason why women get fat during marriage has as much to do with being lazy and "letting themselves go" as it has to do with aging and pregnancy. Married women have this attitude were they think they don't have to tend to their looks.

so many stonefaces.

let a women know in your wedding vows taht you are with her through sickness and health... as long as she keeps that $!$ tight

Back
Top Bottom