NT, quick best buy question...

How does their refund work? Ive been reading it and i'm still confused. I want to return a iPod touch, I didn't like it and it's still less then 30days from my purchase. When I go to return it will I get my money back or store credit? And should I tell them flat out why I'm returning it, or should Iact like I never opened it? Please and thanks for the help!

Well the way the itouch box is made, all I need is clear Tape. Plus I got all the og materials/items.....even if they somehow found out it was opened can Istill return it or get some sort of deal?

Just go in and tell them you don't like it. Tell them that you are not SATISFIED with this product.

Originally Posted by vdubsta

Just go in and tell them you don't like it. Tell them that you are not SATISFIED with this product.
Alright, do you think they'll give me store credit, money, or will give me the option of choosing?
Thanks for the input everyone. I'll most likely do it today. Please don't get the ipod touch, it's all hype and i falled for it
tired.gif

Might get a classic instead
pimp.gif

Well im in this thread, do you guys think i should get a new classic 120GB for 225 or i should get a used ipid 30gb video for 94?
nerd.gif
I mean 30GB is enough for me, but idk about it being used. I could see theadvantage for the 120 since i'll have all that extra space for videos. But a con could be the fact i'm spending an extra 100+ .give me any sort ofinput. thank you!

and OGMikey, you don't think Best Buy will ask me 21 questions about why i'm returning it? And if they do ask, what should i say?

nah don't think they'll ask you a lot of questions. just maybe if it's still in working condition or if it's defective. no need to be sonervous about returning it, if you got the receipt and the product you're good.

Originally Posted by dont be a menace

nah don't think they'll ask you a lot of questions. just maybe if it's still in working condition or if it's defective. no need to be so nervous about returning it, if you got the receipt and the product you're good.
laugh.gif

first time returning an item so i don't know what to expect. so to be clear on this, when they ask why i'm returning it, i should say it's workingcondition but i just wasn't satisfied or am i better off saying it's defective? i figure if i say the latter, i'll get a replacement which is def.not want i want. and menace, do you think i'll still be okay even if the box is open with everything in it?

seems pretty clear to me:

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?id=cat12101&type=page&contentId=1117177044087&entryURLID=cat12101&entryURLType=page&h=287

Your original receipt is required for all returns, exchanges, price matches and warranty repair services. All returns and exchanges must be in original condition and include all accessories. All returns, exchanges and price adjustments must be made in the country of original purchase. Best Buy reserves the right to request identification and to deny any return.

30-day return period
We accept returns or exchanges 30 days from the original purchase.

Refund method
Refund will be in the same form as original purchase. Exceptions: Cash, debit or check purchases over $250 will be refunded in the form of a mail check within 10 business days of return.

Back
Top Bottom