NT R&B Thread...

Havent been following rnb that muhc, most albums I didnt like on the first spin.
Tank dropped? KGotta listen to that, sex, love and pain was very good.

Love_letter_cover.jpg

Still bumpin Jeremih's album

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/...bout-you-album-cover.png src="http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_EnbWH4qIs...0/s1600/jeremih-all-about-you-album-cover.png">
Usher1.jpg

LOVEKINGARTWORK.jpg

I know I'm very, very late, but how was J Holiday's Round 2? Last I heard from him, (which was a while ago) he was flopping left and right with want to be youtube singles. That said, Bed and Suffocate were immaculate way back when.

I know I'm very, very late, but how was J Holiday's Round 2? Last I heard from him, (which was a while ago) he was flopping left and right with want to be youtube singles. That said, Bed and Suffocate were immaculate way back when.

Originally Posted by Napoleon

Anyone adding Trey Songz should be DROPPED with a rifle. Dude is crap. I like his songs but musically, he is fodder.

Don't forget about my boy ALOE BLACK and LEE FIELDS!

I've felt Trey was trash for a while now.. He cant write and his voice isnt great

Originally Posted by Napoleon

Anyone adding Trey Songz should be DROPPED with a rifle. Dude is crap. I like his songs but musically, he is fodder.

Don't forget about my boy ALOE BLACK and LEE FIELDS!

I've felt Trey was trash for a while now.. He cant write and his voice isnt great

Originally Posted by KingHawthorne95

J holiday Round 2 was not very good at all

i loved Round 2...kinda a step up from Bac of My Lac

i enjoyed both of them a lot and i'm disappointed Round 2 didnt really have a second single...

i enjoyed both of them a lot and i'm disappointed Round 2 didnt really have a second single...

I gave R. Kelly a chance, and Love Letter is amazing...
I had no idea donell jones album released, his single "Love Like This" is nice...

I gave R. Kelly a chance, and Love Letter is amazing...
I had no idea donell jones album released, his single "Love Like This" is nice...

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Word, I was wondering what happened after It's Yours.
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Word, I was wondering what happened after It's Yours.
nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom