NT Real Talk Do You do your Eyebrows? Vol. No Unibrow

Originally Posted by N O R E A G A

Man, I remember this dude at my school (he's recently admitted he's bi) TRIED to shape his eyebrows but messed it up some kind of way. So, homie had the balls to come to school with ONE EYEBROW.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
. Dude got clowned something fierce. He had to draw it back on with a sharpie in 2nd period. Got clowned WORSE
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
. Good times
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Same thing happened to this guy like a week ago except hes not bi, he had to draw it back on it looked even worse
roll.gif

this dude that was cutting my hair (my barber wasn't there) tried telling me i needed to have my eyebrows done cuz they were "wild"

i just gave him the look like "hell to the no", gave him the dough for my cut and bounced

my shop is a rican/DR shop though....so i know them dudes be lovin' them shaped up eyebrows.
that #!%# is mad feminine

Naw, I'll just rough it... I ain't trying to be out here lookin' like Lil' Richard or homeboy with the Deion Sanders curl from the other night

I got bigger eyebrows, but they're not wild and crazy with the hair going everywhere.

I'll pluck the middle and anything that strays out and is noticable, but I don't shape or get them waxed or anything like that.

Yo, ya'll little girls singin a song !!$! sing
Ya'll need lower back tattos, toe rings
Eye brows arched, belly pierced the whole thing - Cam'ron

i got them bushy joints. never thought about getting a fresh shape up, but maybe a trim ya digltet diwoop?

Originally Posted by NothingBefore

Yo, ya'll little girls singin a song !!$! sing
Ya'll need lower back tattos, toe rings
Eye brows arched, belly pierced the whole thing - Cam'ron

pimp.gif

im bout to play that right now just cuz you did that...........cycles sick

never have nor have a need to.

unless you have a uni going or you looking like eugene levy, i dont see the need for a man to either. . .

I put shaving creme in between my eyebrows and simply pull across with 1 swoop. Nice little anti unibrow

I get mine waxed, but cleaned up, not arched or anything.

Girls like it. I did it that reason, and for the fact that my eyebrows were once really bushy, so I figured cleaning them up was no problem.

Originally Posted by toast1985

I'm not in here to gay bash or anything, but thats gay. I understand some dudes are prettyboy or metro, but unless you have a Unibrow or the Oscar the Grouch thing going, you should not touch your eyebrow, thats comparable to tucking to squeeze into skinny jeans.

word!

I always wondered how dudes got into skinny jeans do they lay on the bed with a fork like chicks.

I use the tweezers on the few little hairs that come out in between my eyebrows, and being Mexican and Italian gave me some thicker-than-usual eyebrows, so Irun the clippers through them every few months.

Speaking of eyebrows, what in the world is that thing they do with the thread going up and down on girls' eyebrows?? They do it right in the middle of someof the malls I go to.

Originally Posted by toast1985

I'm not in here to gay bash or anything, but thats gay. I understand some dudes are prettyboy or metro, but unless you have a Unibrow or the Oscar the Grouch thing going, you should not touch your eyebrow, thats comparable to tucking to squeeze into skinny jeans.

smh.gif
That's turrible

I clean em up. Not shape. My wife does it for me. Its just a clean up. THats it.

Back
Top Bottom