NT, Real Talk - How Do You Feel About Gays?

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

THANKS Shaun I was checking this thread in the library while I studying and this cute girl walked past while I was scrolling down and BAM two gay guys kissing...
Tried to scroll down all fast and play it off but she saw.
30t6p3b.gif

Thanks, I thought we were homies....
Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ShaunHillFTW49

THANKS Shaun I was checking this thread in the library while I studying and this cute girl walked past while I was scrolling down and BAM two gay guys kissing...
Tried to scroll down all fast and play it off but she saw.
30t6p3b.gif

Thanks, I thought we were homies....
Spoiler [+]
laugh.gif

Didn't read the thread, but I have zero issues with gay people. My boss is gay, several of my coworkers are gay and my BFF is a girl who likes girls, so I'm around gay dudes quite a bit. The thing that most people don't get is that not all gay guys act feminine. I've met a ton of them that you would have no idea that they were gay unless they told you. They won't try anything if they know you're straight, so it's all good.

Didn't read the thread, but I have zero issues with gay people. My boss is gay, several of my coworkers are gay and my BFF is a girl who likes girls, so I'm around gay dudes quite a bit. The thing that most people don't get is that not all gay guys act feminine. I've met a ton of them that you would have no idea that they were gay unless they told you. They won't try anything if they know you're straight, so it's all good.

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

bns1201 wrote: the gay friends he brings over are rude and snappy, cook massive amounts of weird vegan food and NEVER clean up.

you know this doesn't have anything to do with them being gay right?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Anyway this thread wasn't as ignorant as I thought it be.

Equality is coming. #AllPurpleEverything

Gay marriage should be legal in NY within the next 2 years too. All these small steps are adding up
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Originally Posted by heLiumcLinton

bns1201 wrote: the gay friends he brings over are rude and snappy, cook massive amounts of weird vegan food and NEVER clean up.

you know this doesn't have anything to do with them being gay right?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Anyway this thread wasn't as ignorant as I thought it be.

Equality is coming. #AllPurpleEverything

Gay marriage should be legal in NY within the next 2 years too. All these small steps are adding up
pimp.gif

I work in entertainment which can be one of the most homophobic businesses...which is funny since it's basically run by gay dudes
laugh.gif

I dont necessarily agree with the lifestyle but I've worked with gay dudes and I have gay friends. More power to them...most of the time they aint even on some harassing @%*.

I work in entertainment which can be one of the most homophobic businesses...which is funny since it's basically run by gay dudes
laugh.gif

I dont necessarily agree with the lifestyle but I've worked with gay dudes and I have gay friends. More power to them...most of the time they aint even on some harassing @%*.

Originally Posted by l Knicks Fresh Knick l

Originally Posted by IMPORTKING

my opinion is enough to get me banned, therfore ,im not a fan of them .

nuff said.
agreed..

and sometimes hearing them speak be having me like
roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 and
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 at the same time..
laugh.gif
this, some of their voices ar soo funny.

nuff said.
agreed..

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 and
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 at the same time..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

nuff said.
agreed..

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 and
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 at the same time..
laugh.gif

I be saying the same thing about Asian and Hispanic folk. Heck them boys down South sound stupid as hell. 
laugh.gif

eyes.gif

Originally Posted by zapatohead408

nuff said.
agreed..

roll.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
 and
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
 at the same time..
laugh.gif

I be saying the same thing about Asian and Hispanic folk. Heck them boys down South sound stupid as hell. 
laugh.gif

eyes.gif

I have gay relatives, had a gay friend in college (though he wasn't out yet), a couple of openly gay bosses (one was the second to get married in California) and so on...

I have no problem with gay people and don't see why anyone else would. Even though I had an argument with an NTer about demasculinizing men in pop culture, my intent was never to bash gay men. I hope no one ever took it that way. And in the heat of the argument I didn't want to pull the "I've had gay friends" line.

I think it's sad that gay men and women have to go through so much bs and often have to live lies in order to "fit in." You like booty, go get you some booty. You eat carpet, then munch away. What you do in your bedroom should not effect me, like what I do in mine shouldn't effect you.

Let them live.

I have gay relatives, had a gay friend in college (though he wasn't out yet), a couple of openly gay bosses (one was the second to get married in California) and so on...

I have no problem with gay people and don't see why anyone else would. Even though I had an argument with an NTer about demasculinizing men in pop culture, my intent was never to bash gay men. I hope no one ever took it that way. And in the heat of the argument I didn't want to pull the "I've had gay friends" line.

I think it's sad that gay men and women have to go through so much bs and often have to live lies in order to "fit in." You like booty, go get you some booty. You eat carpet, then munch away. What you do in your bedroom should not effect me, like what I do in mine shouldn't effect you.

Let them live.

i have a gay cousin, and worked with some gay people

pretty sure my friend in mexico is gay, just too ashamed to come out...but real talk, gay people are mad funny
roll.gif

never been harassed by them either, just on some joking type stuff  thats for laughs

i have a gay cousin, and worked with some gay people

pretty sure my friend in mexico is gay, just too ashamed to come out...but real talk, gay people are mad funny
roll.gif

never been harassed by them either, just on some joking type stuff  thats for laughs

Originally Posted by bonafide125

I got no problem with them, as long as they dont try to get me to gay with them
laugh.gif
My dude here sounding like if they try hard enough they could turn him.

I have no problem with homosexuals whatsoever.

I think that the LGBT community deserves the same rights as any american and shouldn't face obstacles in the military or everyday life at all.

I have no problem with homosexuals whatsoever.

I think that the LGBT community deserves the same rights as any american and shouldn't face obstacles in the military or everyday life at all.

Originally Posted by bonafide125

I got no problem with them, as long as they dont try to get me to gay with them
laugh.gif
My dude here sounding like if they try hard enough they could turn him.

Back
Top Bottom