NT, Reccomend me a New iPod

check macrumors.com, they tell you when to buy, or be cautious about buying apple stuff, so that might give you a better idea of when they're comin outwith new versions or updates

32 g classic, ftw

Originally Posted by 2wenty thre3

You can also make calls on your iPod touch
wink.gif
How?

Originally Posted by SoHi 23

8, 16, or 32?

Also, can someone break down the difference between the Touch and The iPhone?
Like can you get all those apps on the Touch?

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

Ive come up on all of these in the past 2 months. I work in a gym, these things get lost all the time. Turn em in wait 2 weeks and they are yours
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
. I have no use for an ipod so im prob gona throw em up on ebay or craigs anybody know how much I can get for em?

Big one is 30GB, blue one is 8GB, silver is 4GB, and the small black one is 2GB
x1x6vk.jpg

I have no idea what the "generations" are and all of that junk and they all work fine.
How much you tryna get for that 30gb
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by yun69un

Originally Posted by bkmac

Originally Posted by 2wenty thre3

You can also make calls on your iPod touch
wink.gif
How?

it really does work.
pimp.gif
I have the 1st Gen Touch though, it works for that also?
i'm not sure. the guy in the video uses a 2nd gen and i have a 2nd gen as well. i think it will work, but the only way to know for sure is ifyou buy the microphone headset. i dont have it yet, but i was able to hear the phone ringing and the person talking on the other end since the 2nd gens have aspeaker on them.

theres a 32 gig touch...? dang im slacking. i still have the first gen 16 gig, with a cracked screen. time to upgrade for the summer

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

Blackberry Storm FTW!!

I got one of these joints too but I think I'm gonna buy a itouch soon.

Questiom:

I only have about 5g MAX of music in my itunes. Would I be cool (as far as storage for apps and such) getting an 8g or should I jump for the 16?

Don't pay the extra $150 for the Touch if you're not going to get the most out of everything that separates the Touch from the iPod..

If you're going to use it mainly for music then get the Classic..picked up the 120GB classic a couple days ago
smokin.gif

So the itouch isn't really good for music? Cause I'm thinking of copying a 16gb today.

they don't make 30, 60, or 80 gigs anymore.
they only have the 120 gig for the ipod classic.

just make sure you get an external hard drive.... the last thing you want is your ipod getting erased

Originally Posted by Air Kalo

Originally Posted by UbUiBeMe

Blackberry Storm FTW!!

I got one of these joints too but I think I'm gonna buy a itouch soon.

Questiom:

I only have about 5g MAX of music in my itunes. Would I be cool (as far as storage for apps and such) getting an 8g or should I jump for the 16?
If you're going to add videos to your touch, then I'd suggest getting the 16 gig. It never hurts to have extra space, and it's onlyfifty dollars more.

I have a question for the people that own an itouch and have a warranty. If I buy an itouch from somone on craigslists' am I able to have warranty on theitouch? If its brand new?

^you can purchase the Apple Care Protection Plan anytime within the first year of the original purchase.

Back
Top Bottom