NT reccomend me some good 80's/90's movies!

dontsteponmyshoes

Supporter
So Im snowed in my house and cant get out until later when my boys come thru(we didnt get that much snow but my tires are bald and I cant get out of the driveway). Anyways Ive been havin a movie/tv series marathon the last 2 days ive watched all kinds of #@%* from Little Fockers, black swan, tron and some HBO series like deadwood, big love blahblah blah. The newer stuff is cool but Im in the mood for some good 80/90s #@%*. I love everything from crude teen comedy, drama, chick flicks, comedy whatever hook it up NT.

So Im snowed in my house and cant get out until later when my boys come thru(we didnt get that much snow but my tires are bald and I cant get out of the driveway). Anyways Ive been havin a movie/tv series marathon the last 2 days ive watched all kinds of #@%* from Little Fockers, black swan, tron and some HBO series like deadwood, big love blahblah blah. The newer stuff is cool but Im in the mood for some good 80/90s #@%*. I love everything from crude teen comedy, drama, chick flicks, comedy whatever hook it up NT.

Dirty Dancing is a guilty pleasure of mine.

Ferris Bueller's Day Off.

Stand By Me definitely.

Stand By Me definitely.

Uhhhh..Try these.

MPW-19429

glengarry-glen-ross-dvd.jpg

planes trains and automobiles never seen that I like John Candy movies(he is in this right) so Ill check that one out. CTA and SBM are some of my faves but ive seen them a bunch of times already.

planes trains and automobiles never seen that I like John Candy movies(he is in this right) so Ill check that one out. CTA and SBM are some of my faves but ive seen them a bunch of times already.

PTA is a Thanksgiving movie if I recall, but a classic

Big Trouble, Little China - how about that one...seen it? rewatched this classic the other night

if you just watched Tron, a great early '90s drama that got critical acclaim & is another favorite
of mine is

'Fearless' starring Jeff Bridges and a ton of other very famous, respected people
but it is emotional, i mean i've seen it make people cry

Fast Times At Ridgemont High was my movie when I was in the '80s, superior to Breakfast Club

PTA is a Thanksgiving movie if I recall, but a classic

Big Trouble, Little China - how about that one...seen it? rewatched this classic the other night

if you just watched Tron, a great early '90s drama that got critical acclaim & is another favorite
of mine is

'Fearless' starring Jeff Bridges and a ton of other very famous, respected people
but it is emotional, i mean i've seen it make people cry

Fast Times At Ridgemont High was my movie when I was in the '80s, superior to Breakfast Club

Originally Posted by kdawg

Stand By Me definitely.
Lean on Me
The Goonies
Trading Places
St. Elmo's Fire, Breakfast Club and Sixteen Candles ( I mess with the Brat Pack heavy
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
)
Fast Times at Ridgemont High
Once Upon A Time In America
The Untouchables
A Soldier's Story
School Daze
Crooklyn
Juice

Originally Posted by kdawg

Stand By Me definitely.
Lean on Me
The Goonies
Trading Places
St. Elmo's Fire, Breakfast Club and Sixteen Candles ( I mess with the Brat Pack heavy
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
)
Fast Times at Ridgemont High
Once Upon A Time In America
The Untouchables
A Soldier's Story
School Daze
Crooklyn
Juice

Originally Posted by Elpablo21

The Goonies