NT recommend me a good wallet...

Help a fellow NTer out and recommend me a good wallet..I've had the same one for about 5 years and it's seen better days..So I'm ready to get a newone..I want a bifold and don't wanna pay over 75 dollars..So give me some suggestions and post pics of yours if possible..Thanks NT..Peace

I dont carry cash so I rock the coach card holder walletmajig
74015_blk_a0_front

^^ Ive been looking for one of those, my friend got one from the states. how much is that one?

If you want to save money and not be leaning to one side when you sit down..

close_up_rubber_band-300x300.png

Originally Posted by MexicanSoul

I dont carry cash so I rock the coach card holder walletmajig
74015_blk_a0_front

Damn that's nice.

My only problem with wallets is that I'm not use to carrying them so I might forget I have it, if I drop it I won't even notice. The way I see it,I'd rather lose one card or two by keeping them separate, than my whole stuff by keeping it in a wallet.

Originally Posted by JDocs

^^ Ive been looking for one of those, my friend got one from the states. how much is that one?

its $68 retail but I got mine from the coach outlet for 20 after clearance discounts

Damn that's nice.

My only problem with wallets is that I'm not use to carrying them so I might forget I have it, if I drop it I won't even notice. The way I see it, I'd rather lose one card or two by keeping them separate, than my whole stuff by keeping it in a wallet.
I clip it on the inside of my front pockets at all times. The reason I got it was to avoid putting stuff in my back pocket.

Originally Posted by RockDeep

If you want to save money and not be leaning to one side when you sit down..

close_up_rubber_band-300x300.png
Haha.

I've been needing one too, looking at this from Coach. I've had mine since 5th grade and the"leather" is turning grey.
laugh.gif

get some polo ones from marshall's or something for 20 bucks.

eek.gif
that coach card case with the money clip is perfect! I work around 59th st in manhattan...I will be stopping by to pick that up next week
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom