NT recommend me an uplifting book vol. trying to rid myself of anxiety/depression

Originally Posted by Ghenges

712n9zyhzbl_sl500_.jpg

The only uplifting part for NT in this book is the nipple scene. Boy did that get steamy quickly.

How to Stop Worrying and Starting Living by Dale Carnegie. 
- Lots of people have claim this book pulled them out of depression. 

posting in here for later...

BRB.. going get yambs...

btw, check in the sig... we ++++ vibes all day, e'rrday..

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Read The Slight Edge. Real talk man, i swear i suggest this book to every damn person.
Until you realize success is a habit, you will never succeed

Originally Posted by D723

I read Dr. Norman Vincent Peale's "Power of Positive Thinking" and my life has completely changed.  When my good friends tell me they're going through hard times in life I give them a copy of that book.  I promise you that you will finish it feeling like the world is yours for the taking.  At least consider that when you're reading these replies.

This book sounds real interesting to me..

Originally Posted by 6 rings MJ

Originally Posted by D723

I read Dr. Norman Vincent Peale's "Power of Positive Thinking" and my life has completely changed.  When my good friends tell me they're going through hard times in life I give them a copy of that book.  I promise you that you will finish it feeling like the world is yours for the taking.  At least consider that when you're reading these replies.

This book sounds real interesting to me..

PM me if you have any more questions. I am a firm believer in what this book teaches. Literally CHANGED my life for the better 100x over.

Back
Top Bottom