NT: Recommend me some insoles for BBall Vol. Lebron IIs

The top layer of my lebron 2 insoles have started to tear away from the foam part of the insoles. This is my second pair of lebron 2s that ive balled in and this has happened to both pairs.

What insoles on the market are good replacements?

mods, please move if needed.

The top layer of my lebron 2 insoles have started to tear away from the foam part of the insoles. This is my second pair of lebron 2s that ive balled in and this has happened to both pairs.

What insoles on the market are good replacements?

mods, please move if needed.

athlete plus insoles. can be found at finishline. $19.99 <--i've used those for about 5 years now. i dont even bother with using a basketball shoes original insole.

or if you like a harder arch, look at the Airr insole. also at finishline. $24.99

athlete plus insoles. can be found at finishline. $19.99 <--i've used those for about 5 years now. i dont even bother with using a basketball shoes original insole.

or if you like a harder arch, look at the Airr insole. also at finishline. $24.99

4664882552_fc76b9a996.jpg
Sofsoles at Finishline. They're like 24$

Good lookin out on the pic Ed. Are they ultra soft? I like a cushioned feel but not like jello.

Mike..i couldnt find it on the finishline website, are you talking bout the same ones NWT has?

Good lookin out on the pic Ed. Are they ultra soft? I like a cushioned feel but not like jello.

Mike..i couldnt find it on the finishline website, are you talking bout the same ones NWT has?

Back
Top Bottom