NT Rock Music Thread

Sonic Youth is incredible ambient music. I was gon mention them any day now but I Don't know their albums like that. Help?

Daydream Nation is their masterpiece but might be hard to get into if your not already full into noise rock. I’d start with Dirty or Goo, that’s their first 2 albums they released on a major label and the 2 easiest album I find to put people on.

Just realized today is exactly 3 years since Chris Cornell died, RIP. He was a top 5 rock vocalist imo, his ability to just straight up sing was incredible.

His vocal performance on this song is nuts.

bon scott :smokin angus young top 5 guitarist all time man idc idc idc

The Young bros be playing the same 3 chords lol
Angus being top 5 guitarist is a reach but he's a great showman tho.
Also, Malcolm have to be the greatest rhythm guitarist not named James Hetfield.

Yeah,those 3 albums the guy above mentioned should cover it. Daydream Nation being the best, but Dirty slowly becoming my personal favorite. I just like bands that let a chick get on the vocals every now and then, big hole fan, the germs etc., it just revives that Joan Jett and the Blackhearts vibe, I used to get in the early eighties.

Just realized today is exactly 3 years since Chris Cornell died, RIP. He was a top 5 rock vocalist imo, his ability to just straight up sing was incredible.

His vocal performance on this song is nuts.

damn, its really been 3 yrs since he passed? man how time flies. chris cornell is definitely one of the best rock singers of all time. the lyrics and tone is his voice hit deepest on this track for me.

love this track. dudes went in.

pumpkins are so damn good. i feel they are low key underrated. these guys were neck and neck at a period in time with nirvana. billys voice and writing can go toe to toe with the best in rock.

welcome to the thread.

:emoji_fire:

joe perry falls under the radar when talking about great guitarists. wild that tyler changed his voice because he was embarrassed and sang on full albums :lol: . i actually like this tone in his voice.

damn it rob. radio killed another great song for you smh.
Radio killed a lot of songs for me lol
I have a hard time listening to a lot of songs because of the radio.
Certain Queen, AC/DC, Zeppelin, and other songs I just have a hard time with.
so cot damn fire.

pink floyd animals > pink floyd dark side of the moon

idc idc idc
Wish You Were Here probably my fav Floyd album.

Back
Top Bottom