NT runners: Best headphones for running?

Monster-PowerBeats-by-Dr.jpg

Love 'em.
pimp.gif

I use the ironman yurbuds. They literally will not fall off your ear even if you tug on it since it's designed not too.

I use the ironman yurbuds. They literally will not fall off your ear even if you tug on it since it's designed not too.

Unless you're inside, I can't recommend running with any headphones.

To me, and every actual runner I've met, music kind of throws off your rhythm.

^^ Plus you want to be able to hear what is going on around you outside. To many bad drivers out there to be running around listening to music.

^^ Plus you want to be able to hear what is going on around you outside. To many bad drivers out there to be running around listening to music.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Meh....When I run w/o music EVERYTHING suffers.  I start thinking about finishing and my runs seem to take forever.  When I got music in, I don't even really notice the distance I go.  It's a good distraction.  I like running, but I don't like to think about running when I'm running....
laugh.gif
sounds like something Xzibit would say...but I hope that made sense.

*I keep the volume down pretty low so I can hear what's going on around me. 

Meh....When I run w/o music EVERYTHING suffers.  I start thinking about finishing and my runs seem to take forever.  When I got music in, I don't even really notice the distance I go.  It's a good distraction.  I like running, but I don't like to think about running when I'm running....
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

laugh.gif

THIS. Even when I do P90 or Insanity, I'll turn the volume on mute on the tape & listen to music. 

laugh.gif

THIS. Even when I do P90 or Insanity, I'll turn the volume on mute on the tape & listen to music. 

laugh.gif

Are you running on a track? There's half your problem right there if youare.

I don't know, I just don't believe in music during exercising in any way. THAT'S a distraction. I'd rather focus on what I'm trying to do with my muscles and not worry about time. That's just me though
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

I don't know, I just don't believe in music during exercising in any way. THAT'S a distraction. I'd rather focus on what I'm trying to do with my muscles and not worry about time. That's just me though
nerd.gif

laugh.gif

nerd.gif
I run roads 99.9% of the time...I HATE the treadmill and I hate running on a track.....I run outside no matter what the weather is.  Only thing that stops me is snow...that's when I'll use the treadmill.    

I have to have music when exercising....especially when in the gym.  Helps me pound out reps...it's a mental thing. 

laugh.gif

nerd.gif
I run roads 99.9% of the time...I HATE the treadmill and I hate running on a track.....I run outside no matter what the weather is.  Only thing that stops me is snow...that's when I'll use the treadmill.    

I have to have music when exercising....especially when in the gym.  Helps me pound out reps...it's a mental thing. 

Back
Top Bottom