NT, school me on Foamposite Technology

How exactly does it work?  What purpose does it serve?  I don't own a single pair of foams, and from my own research I've found that foamposite tech is rumored to be extremely durable, easy to clean, and difficult to crease.  Is this true?  And also, is it true that Foamposite tech molds to the shape of the wearer's foot for an unsurpassed fit?  I heard they're a bit stiff at first but eventually lead to extremely comfortable shoes.  Any insight/ info would be appreciated.  

How exactly does it work?  What purpose does it serve?  I don't own a single pair of foams, and from my own research I've found that foamposite tech is rumored to be extremely durable, easy to clean, and difficult to crease.  Is this true?  And also, is it true that Foamposite tech molds to the shape of the wearer's foot for an unsurpassed fit?  I heard they're a bit stiff at first but eventually lead to extremely comfortable shoes.  Any insight/ info would be appreciated.  

While someone helps him out...Can someone explain to me the difference between the Foamposite 1 and Foamposite Pros.

While someone helps him out...Can someone explain to me the difference between the Foamposite 1 and Foamposite Pros.

in my opinion they are they only shoe i can justify spending 200 on. the shoes are pretty much tanks the only damage you can really do to them is scratches and most of those come off after just wiping them. one thing that i love is the comfort, it may take a bit longer to break them in but when that happens i dont think there is a shoe more comfortable. i usually get a half size bigger because of the shoe molding to your foot. just a great shoe from nike

in my opinion they are they only shoe i can justify spending 200 on. the shoes are pretty much tanks the only damage you can really do to them is scratches and most of those come off after just wiping them. one thing that i love is the comfort, it may take a bit longer to break them in but when that happens i dont think there is a shoe more comfortable. i usually get a half size bigger because of the shoe molding to your foot. just a great shoe from nike

From what I know, Foamposite Ones lack the large side swoosh and cost slightly more than the Foamposite Pros

From what I know, Foamposite Ones lack the large side swoosh and cost slightly more than the Foamposite Pros

welp, i was wrong
eyes.gif

there arent any significant differences between the shoes....the soles and swoosh are about it

I just always assumed the Foamposite 1 were Penny signature and the Pros were like a "Team" version of the Foamposite 1.

I just always assumed the Foamposite 1 were Penny signature and the Pros were like a "Team" version of the Foamposite 1.

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

One - double stacked zoom
Pro - single
Really? I'm rather skeptical about that. I've only ever had Foamposite Pro's, but my understanding is that the cushioning set up is the same. 

Originally Posted by UptownsDotNetStacky

One - double stacked zoom
Pro - single
Really? I'm rather skeptical about that. I've only ever had Foamposite Pro's, but my understanding is that the cushioning set up is the same. 

Originally Posted by tommykairaa

are foams that good for ball? i wanna cop a pair and try em out

it depends....the snug fit and superior cushioning make it a great shoe on paper however, some find the shoes to be too heavy....they're also arent a wide shoe; so if you know that your foot is a little on the wider side, than I'll guarantee that there are shoes that will be a better fit for you on the court

Back
Top Bottom