NT:: school me on H&M

Status
Not open for further replies.
whats up NT?

There hasn't really been an H&M near my area, and theres going to be one here soon. For those who are wondering I'm talking about the one that justopened in Santana Row in San Jose. What's so good about this brand? Does anyone famous wear it or something? I see a lot of people on the WDYWT threadrockin H&M but from I know it's kind of like another Old Navy, only a little more trendy...am I wrong?

Thanks in advance...

Old Navy has better quality than H&M.

'nuff said
laugh.gif

Y'all play football in your clothes or somethin'...? I've never had any problems with the quality.

I say it's a great store, especially if you're not one to drop a ton of money on clothes every time.

It's affordable, and they got some cool styles for some nice prices.

its cheap... in price and quality. they have beanies for $3 and belts for $5. thats about all they are good for.

H & M had a little controversy earlier last month that got little to no media coverage here in downtown Chicago.
In short, an employee was insulting and racist towards a Filipino Woman. The manager did nothing, but the employee did get transferred I believe.

There was a large protest and everything.

I refuse to shop there now.

It's like IKEA for clothes.

Decent design, cheap prices, but not the best quality.

A fine place to pick up some non-specific type clothes: khakis, blank hoodies, belts, etc.

They basically take a lot of decent designs from higher end companies and recreate them a lot cheaper.

Originally Posted by TheTruthHurts74

A fine place to pick up some non-specific type clothes: khakis, blank hoodies, belts, etc.

They basically take a lot of decent designs from higher end companies and recreate them a lot cheaper.

basically.

Originally Posted by TheTruthHurts74

yup
a friend of mine bought a shirt for 20 dollars. a couple of days later we head to armani and saw a nearly identical shirt for 150

I'd stay away from it. An H&M opened up not too far from where I live, but I was really disappointed when I went to shop there...

As everyone has already said, the quality is terrible...

cheap materials, bad quality. styles are very trendy and modern, because they're ripped straight off the runways from more famous designers.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bilboshmangins  

Sophisticated gooning all my shooters rock h&m

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom