Nt School Me on Levi STF(shrink to fit) Right Quick

I just copped a pair and i want to know do the legs get skinnier when u wash them?

Ive been looking around the net and people say that the waist and length change but i want to know if the legs become more fit as well.

Right now them joints look too baggy and im considering taking them back. I dont want to wash them, be unsatisfied with the results and not be able to takethem back.

I tried to do a pair of shrink to fit. and it didn't work out well. I would maybe suggest washing only the legs? and then drying the pants on med. becauseI know the pants shrink in length as well. but if your looking for a slim levi just cop some 511s or 510s. its much easier and less hassle.

Originally Posted by Dakingii

I just copped a pair and i want to know do the legs get skinnier when u wash them?

Ive been looking around the net and people say that the waist and length change but i want to know if the legs become more fit as well.

Right now them joints look too baggy and im considering taking them back. I dont want to wash them, be unsatisfied with the results and not be able to take them back.
the inseam/wait are the only thing that shrink. but the waist will stretch back out eventually and no it does not but you can pay $10 to get themtapered

a hassle? It really isnt.

First, just make sure you cop 2 inches bigger on the length. The waist didnt matter because after I soaked them and wore them, the waist stretched back to theoriginal waist size.

so as long as you cop the length 2 inches longer, just give them a soak in your tub with warm water. you can leave them in for a half hour or longer.

This will shrink the length and the tightness around the legs might be slightly tighter.

Regardless, once you wear them a few times it will loosen up and they'll be good to go.

If you give them the initial soak, you shouldnt have much more shrinkage once you start washing them in the washer.

514 Slim Straight. Not too skinny like these kids out here and not too baggy like the other kids out here.

Originally Posted by NCTwin

514 Slim Straight. Not too skinny like these kids out here and not too baggy like the other kids out here.
I know i already have like 5 pairs. I just need a pair of rough/rigid denim jeans.

Y'all be needing to get schooled on straight foolishness smh.. Go to the Levi store and ask someone that works there.

I did and his answer wasnt to my liking. I would rather get info from people who already have and washed the jeans than someone who just works inthe department

Back
Top Bottom