R.I.P Ska....
roll.gif

At least Ska asked for forgiveness.

Colston will forgive.

R.I.P Ska....
roll.gif

Colston will forgive.

yes the almighty Colston is kind enough to give us a second chance in our beliefs and ways of life and will definitely forgive Ska for his disrespect to ouralmighty Savior
tired.gif

Facts

- Marques' parents are Jesus and Lauren London
- He doesn't need to catch footballs with his hands but does so because he doesn't want to show up the rest of the league. He used to catch 3 yrd button hooks from Brett Favre between the webbing of his toes.
- He lets Randy Moss play in the NFL b/c he finds his lack of skill amusing.
- Jerry Rice is one of Marques' old toenail clippings that grew up to become a sub par NFL receiver.
- Marques is Jerry's Dad even though Jerry is older. Jerry is a complete idiot and was born way too premature. They are no longer on speaking terms because of this and the fact that Jerry wore braids at the end of his career when he had the half moon hairline going on.
- Chad Johnson is only in the league b/c Marques thinks he looks like an orca whale with gold teeth and we all know that Marques has a soft spot in his heart for orca whales.
- Marques doesn't workout with his team b/c well.... he doesn't really need to work out. One of his jabroni teammates once questions his athletic abilities in front of the team. The 3 minutes later he had c-walked up Mt. Everest on his elbows juggling 3 H3 hummers with his ankles.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Colston is NT's Chuck Norris.

Exactly what I was thinking when I first saw this thread.

Facts

- He doesn't need to catch footballs with his hands but does so because he doesn't want to show up the rest of the league. He used to catch 3 yrd button hooks from Brett Favre between the webbing of his toes.
- Jerry Rice is one of Marques' old toenail clippings that grew up to become a sub par NFL receiver.
- Marques is Jerry's Dad even though Jerry is older. Jerry is a complete idiot and was born way too premature. They are no longer on speaking terms because of this and the fact that Jerry wore braids at the end of his career when he had the half moon hairline going on.
- Chad Johnson is only in the league b/c Marques thinks he looks like an orca whale with gold teeth and we all know that Marques has a soft spot in his heart for orca whales.
- Marques doesn't workout with his team b/c well.... he doesn't really need to work out. One of his jabroni teammates once questions his athletic abilities in front of the team. The 3 minutes later he had c-walked up Mt. Everest on his elbows juggling 3 H3 hummers with his ankles.

My reaction is the same as BullsRepeat x 120000000000000000000000000

laugh.gif
I just figured out why SKA is to watch his back for Marques...
laugh.gif

SKA you brought it upon yourself...
laugh.gif

jblackcat13:
R.I.P Ska....
KB8sandiego:
roll.gif

Colston will forgive.

P.S. That is one of the worst movies I have ever seen. (no thread derail). Make a thread in General if you wantto refute it and sing your praise for that waste of film.

l-50a9b1310de6d88d16d5c6ff9c851af6.gif

laugh.gif

Facts

my cough and flu just got worse......
roll.gif

i was at the bcs in NO over a week ago...and it was chaotic - I was in a team fan shop and OSU&LSU fans were all walking out with Colston jerseys...thenwhen they ran out - chaos ensued. violence and lawlessness spread to the streets....

were calledin to restore order.

I also had to take a snapshot of the house that Colston built
2001-2005 BC (before Colston) - coincidence?

Originally Posted by Kookcle

dear Colstonites,

It would really bring joy to my life if you could tell me the story of how his highness, the almighty Marques Colston wears the Number 12
what's this number's significance?

thank you and may Marques bless you
embarassed.gif

Marques colston is 4x greater then the holy trinity.

Originally Posted by Kookcle

dear Colstonites,

It would really bring joy to my life if you could tell me the story of how his highness, the almighty Marques Colston wears the Number 12

embarassed.gif

Because that is one of Marques Colston's divine powers: when you read the numbers on his jersey, you read out "1... 2..." and then by thetime you get to "3" you'll find yourself pregnant or peeing in your pants. Usually both.

Kookcle:
dear Colstonites,

embarassed.gif
here 4 tha kickz:
Marques colston is 4x greater then the holy trinity.
TheBlackHole76:
Because that is one of Marques Colston's divine powers: when you read the numbers on his jersey, you read out "1... 2..." and then by the time you get to "3" you'll find yourself pregnant or peeing in your pants. Usually both.

eek.gif
eek.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Marques wears the number 12 to signify that he is both the number 1 receiver of all time and the number 2 because he is second only to himself

Marques wears the number 12 to signify that he is both the number 1 receiver of all time and the number 2 because he is second only to himself

roll.gif

Like Dwight from the Office, he is the manager, and assistant manager, because he is the only person he can trust... or Jack Bauer

Back
Top Bottom