NT, school me on Ray-Ban Wayfarer's

got 2 pairs (1 new, 1 original) and i love them. be on the look out on slickdeals sometimes, i got each pair on sale for around $80
pimp.gif

got 2 pairs (1 new, 1 original) and i love them. be on the look out on slickdeals sometimes, i got each pair on sale for around $80
pimp.gif

i have the new wayfarers matte..theyre nice, i like em a lot! i was thinking of getting the club masters next, and i was just wondering about the sizes, do they have em in bigger sizes?

i have the new wayfarers matte..theyre nice, i like em a lot! i was thinking of getting the club masters next, and i was just wondering about the sizes, do they have em in bigger sizes?

I have the OG's and love em. Paid around $95 on base. Waiting for another sale to buy the Tortoise frames.

I have the OG's and love em. Paid around $95 on base. Waiting for another sale to buy the Tortoise frames.

Originally Posted by bns1201

Originally Posted by CoryBudden

folding+wayfarer.jpg

I have the folding wayfarers and they have the best fit BY FAR.

cosign. get mad compliments on em too

i want these bad boys. 
link me. nao. 

edit: got it.. thanks to whoever posted that KL link

rb4105-03zoom6.jpg

Originally Posted by bns1201

Originally Posted by CoryBudden

folding+wayfarer.jpg

I have the folding wayfarers and they have the best fit BY FAR.

cosign. get mad compliments on em too

i want these bad boys. 
link me. nao. 

edit: got it.. thanks to whoever posted that KL link

rb4105-03zoom6.jpg

Anyone else feel like they fit really heavy on the bridge of your nose? When i take me off i have red marks on my nose from the glasses.

Anyone else feel like they fit really heavy on the bridge of your nose? When i take me off i have red marks on my nose from the glasses.

Back
Top Bottom