NT School Me On Shipping Transactions

NT this may be the dumbest thing ever asked, but how do you guys do shipping transactions. I wanna ship some Motorsport 6's but i dont have paypal and do not want to be a victim of fraud. let me know please. thanks in advance

You get paid, then ship out the item. Don't forget to get a tracking number, so the buyer says they never got it. I would suggest a USPS money order.

Ship either USPS, FedEx, or UPS.

They each have their pros and cons depending on the size, shape, destination, and desired transit time.

Never ship until you have payment, and always go through a source like PayPal or eBay and ALWAYS put a tracking number with the item.

Yup, get paid first! ask for a USPS Money Order- NOT a store bought or Money Gram type, too many scams with those! Make sure payment clears, pack and ship items. Don't forget to track them bad boys- it can save you a few headaches and eventually some money!

Just a thought, consider the snowstorm happening in most of the country. My boy works at Fedex and said their shipments to and from that region are being delayed quite a bit. He has also mentioned to me that when alot of packages get backed up pretty deep, lost in transit, and hard to reach destination.

Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

You get paid, then ship out the item. Don't forget to get a tracking number, so the buyer says they never got it. I would suggest a USPS money order.

Also require a signature.

make sure payment is in your bank account first don't fall for fake phishing emails that claims you received payment. Now if your using ebay it may require a 21 day or positive feedback/3day after shipping w/ tracking # (whichever comes first) before you see your money. If your using ebay always login to paypal to see if the payment was received don't rely on a email alone.

Or just setup the paypal account.

Have them western union the money or money order.

Get paid , ship out.

I usually only accept PAYPAL to prevent scamming, once you get payment either spend it right away or just transfer it to your bank account. I usually use the USPS shipping label, priority 3 days anywhere in the US for about $10.50.

whatever you do, make sure you ALWAYS use signature confirmation with whatever you send. if anyone tries to pull some shenanigans, that sig. conf. will get you out of a jam.

Back
Top Bottom