NT School me on strip clubs.

I've been to one before but it was kind of %$%%$%, more like a strip bar. Tonight however I'm going to a real deal strip club. Help me out.

dont wear anything that can be taken off easily. there are a bunch of carpet mnchers

ahhh yess...bring 1's, they will take you on stage and violate you, take pics/vids of said action and provide them to your NT family

Take ones cuz the one I wen to my friend gave em a $10 and they gave em 9 back, yes they charge you one to get change.

Only been to one, not my type of place reagardless.

Went with 6 girls and 3 guys.

Drinks will be expensive.

I've never been to a Strip Club with a female, sounds like it could be a blast though.

Enjoy.

I had fun going with all dudes. It stopped being as fun when I took a female, and she was having more fun than I was. However, the nightcap was off themeatrack.

its actually more females than guys. were going to gallaghers 2000 i just found out and its rated really well but the drinks are week. so i'll be carryinga small bottle of henny with me to sip before. where do i put tips?

man, the first two times i went were fun

I probably wont go for awhile, its just a waste of money and mad expensive

Originally Posted by Late80s

its actually more females than guys. were going to gallaghers 2000 i just found out and its rated really well but the drinks are week. so i'll be carrying a small bottle of henny with me to sip before. where do i put tips?

I actually think a regular customer at my job is the manager there. Thats in LIC right?

Originally Posted by Late80s

its actually more females than guys. were going to gallaghers 2000 i just found out and its rated really well but the drinks are week. so i'll be carrying a small bottle of henny with me to sip before. where do i put tips?
wherever you want usually
pimp.gif
and whatever you do don'tthrow any money onstage...the girls will forget and still try and get a tip when they come around...

Strip clubs are great.
If you sit at the rack and you're with a dude, the girls aren't going to expect you to tip, nice surprise for them if you're going to. Iwouldn't put the tip on them/in their clothes, just on the railing.
I'm also a firm believer in tricks=tips. If she's just dancing around I'm not breaking bread.
Pole tricks/butt shaking/clapping = tips.

drinks are always weak, no matter what city you're in, make friends with the bartender they'll start to over pour.
p.s.
the dancers love the girls in the club... if you don't want to be touched in some way or a P put in your face, don't sit at the rack and def don'tmention a birthday/celebration. But if that's you're kinda thing, go for it.
Oh wait, they don't get fully nude there huh? Womp womp. Stay home.
laugh.gif

like previously posted, bring a rack of 1's. the atm's there usually have crazy withdrawal fees so plan ahead.

and don't come in thinkin you're getting some just cause a chick is all over you. just have fun

bring like $20 in singles and throw one every 10-15 minutes, should last you alll night.

Originally Posted by Infamousforareason

Strip clubs are great.
If you sit at the rack and you're with a dude, the girls aren't going to expect you to tip, nice surprise for them if you're going to. I wouldn't put the tip on them/in their clothes, just on the railing.
I'm also a firm believer in tricks=tips. If she's just dancing around I'm not breaking bread.

drinks are always weak, no matter what city you're in, make friends with the bartender they'll start to over pour.
p.s.
the dancers love the girls in the club... if you don't want to be touched in some way or a P put in your face, don't sit at the rack and def don't mention a birthday/celebration. But if that's you're kinda thing, go for it.
laugh.gif

^^ This guy is a professional. Follow his tips to the T. Seriously.

I just want to add a couple more things.

If you are sitting at the stage and don't tip, sometimes the girls will get salty. For what its worth, it typically is the uglier ones who sometimes willthrow you attitude bout "dont sit up here if you aint gonna tip" or some BS like that. If you dont want to play that game, sometimes you might haveto get up and walk. I've seen girls bring the manager over and have dudes get up from their stage seat for not tipping.

TRICKS = TIPS. That is how I roll too. If you can clap, you get $. If you got good pole skills. More $. Generally though I'll give each girl $1 forgetting up on stage and dancing around (unless they fugly, or their dancing is sub par). I mean these broads got college to pay for or babies to feed right? Anything more than $1 only comes with the TRICKS.

As far as putting them tips on the girls or on the rail. Its a personal preference. For me, I will generally put my default $1 on the rail, just toacknowlege the girl. Any more, I typically put it on the girl to let her know that I think she is extra talented. length-wise folded in half, hold it outpast the railing when shes nearby and sees you, and she will know what to do. She may dance a little in front of you, bust out a trick, and then pull thestring down on the bikini bottom or top for you to slide the buck in. I get bored and like to chat them broads up, especially if its a slow day. If you wantthat chick to come by and give you a lapdance later, this is your best bet. Let her know you interested by chattin her up and askin her to swoop on by laterto finish the conversation when she is done with her stage time. My boy got this Jedi Mind Trick thing with strippers. EVERYTIME we go he will chat up abroad and next thing you know she is chillin with him for the rest of the night givin him free dances (and then some). Homeboy always walks out spending lessthan everyone else while getting the most 1 on 1 stripper time.

OLDEST TRICK IN THE BOOK is when you gettin a dance and as soon as the girl sits down next to you a waitress will magically appear like a ninja out of thesmoke and ask if you wanna buy the lady a drink. Be strong. You will want to cave in just to show the stripper that you aint no cheap mook. WHO CARES WHATSHE THINKS. SHE AINT GOIN HOME WITH YOU. If you cave in, be prepared to buy a $10 pepsi. If they serve booze there (in CA they dont for full nude) beprepared to buy a $20 vodka tonic (after tippin the waitress too).

NEVER NEVER NEVER use the ATM there. When the cash is out its time to bounce. Seriously.

Every state and club has different "touch rules" if that is your steez. Dont force the issue, and just feel it out (get it?) on your own. If yougettin a dance and you go in for 2 handfuls of fake DD's and she instantly grabs your hands and sets em on the couch, that probably means they strict ashell (or that B is just uptight). If she grabs em and slides em down her body to a less imposing spot, play it cool. The club or that chick may be cool boutthe touchin but just wants you to ease into it and work for it. Dont be a jerk/creep bout it. One thing to note. Atleast in CA and NV (Vegas) none of theclub managers or bouncers are down with the touching. The girl may let you get to 2nd base, but if that manager dips in with a flashlight he will tell you totake them hands off. Be sly.

Have fun.

You're gonna have so much fun
go into it blind...feeling on everything!!!
cuz ur female they'll probably let u touch more...or if ur wallet is big enough...

Originally Posted by Mojodmonky1

Originally Posted by Infamousforareason

Strip clubs are great.
If you sit at the rack and you're with a dude, the girls aren't going to expect you to tip, nice surprise for them if you're going to. I wouldn't put the tip on them/in their clothes, just on the railing.

p.s.
the dancers love the girls in the club... if you don't want to be touched in some way or a P put in your face, don't sit at the rack and def don't mention a birthday/celebration. But if that's you're kinda thing, go for it.
laugh.gif

^^ This guy is a professional. Follow his tips to the T. Seriously.

I just want to add a couple more things.

If you are sitting at the stage and don't tip, sometimes the girls will get salty. For what its worth, it typically is the uglier ones who sometimes will throw you attitude bout "dont sit up here if you aint gonna tip" or some BS like that. If you dont want to play that game, sometimes you might have to get up and walk. I've seen girls bring the manager over and have dudes get up from their stage seat for not tipping.

TRICKS = TIPS. That is how I roll too. If you can clap, you get $. If you got good pole skills. More $. Generally though I'll give each girl $1 for getting up on stage and dancing around (unless they fugly, or their dancing is sub par). I mean these broads got college to pay for or babies to feed right? Anything more than $1 only comes with the TRICKS.

As far as putting them tips on the girls or on the rail. Its a personal preference. For me, I will generally put my default $1 on the rail, just to acknowlege the girl. Any more, I typically put it on the girl to let her know that I think she is extra talented. length-wise folded in half, hold it out past the railing when shes nearby and sees you, and she will know what to do. She may dance a little in front of you, bust out a trick, and then pull the string down on the bikini bottom or top for you to slide the buck in. I get bored and like to chat them broads up, especially if its a slow day. If you want that chick to come by and give you a lapdance later, this is your best bet. Let her know you interested by chattin her up and askin her to swoop on by later to finish the conversation when she is done with her stage time. My boy got this Jedi Mind Trick thing with strippers. EVERYTIME we go he will chat up a broad and next thing you know she is chillin with him for the rest of the night givin him free dances (and then some). Homeboy always walks out spending less than everyone else while getting the most 1 on 1 stripper time.

OLDEST TRICK IN THE BOOK is when you gettin a dance and as soon as the girl sits down next to you a waitress will magically appear like a ninja out of the smoke and ask if you wanna buy the lady a drink. Be strong. You will want to cave in just to show the stripper that you aint no cheap mook. WHO CARES WHAT SHE THINKS. SHE AINT GOIN HOME WITH YOU. If you cave in, be prepared to buy a $10 pepsi. If they serve booze there (in CA they dont for full nude) be prepared to buy a $20 vodka tonic (after tippin the waitress too).

NEVER NEVER NEVER use the ATM there. When the cash is out its time to bounce. Seriously.

Every state and club has different "touch rules" if that is your steez. Dont force the issue, and just feel it out (get it?) on your own. If you gettin a dance and you go in for 2 handfuls of fake DD's and she instantly grabs your hands and sets em on the couch, that probably means they strict as hell (or that B is just uptight). If she grabs em and slides em down her body to a less imposing spot, play it cool. The club or that chick may be cool bout the touchin but just wants you to ease into it and work for it. Dont be a jerk/creep bout it. One thing to note. Atleast in CA and NV (Vegas) none of the club managers or bouncers are down with the touching. The girl may let you get to 2nd base, but if that manager dips in with a flashlight he will tell you to take them hands off. Be sly.

Have fun.
droppin knowledge
smokin.gif

If you get a dance, they'll let you touch, or at least from my experience. I remember the first time I went, I was sitting in the back room stiff with myhands to my side. She smiled and plainly said you can grab my %$%.

Originally Posted by late80s

so i'll be carrying a small bottle of henny to sip before

pimp.gif
my kinda girl

where do i put tips?

i usually have singles hanging out my fitted/skully which usually ends up with **** or cheeks rubbed up against my face. Otherwise grab and handful of cheeksanc slip a dollar in her undergarment.

You said you're going with a group of ladies so expect for one of you if not all to be groped by the dancers.
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom