NT, school me on this Perry Ellis kid...

Just read a great article on this kid in the latest Dime Mag.

His coach was comparing him to KG with AI quickness and speed.

Apparently he could arguably be the #1 prospect of the 2012 National Class.

Sounds like this kid could be something special from the article. So if any of you guys are Kansas natives or are following this kid, school me on him. Hesounds like he could be a promising player in the future.

This is the only youtube vid I can find on him:

Here's the Dime article:

http://dimemagazine.epubx...ink/dime/2009/no49/1?s=0

His coach was comparing him to KG with AI quickness and speed.

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

from that video he doesn't look that impressive. the dime article i read the other week was hyping him tho

Yeah, the video doesn't seem really impressive. That's why I was wondering if any Kansas peeps on here got anymore info on him.

Article makes it sound like he's a beast on the boards and being only a freshman.

Originally Posted by DontStepOnMyShoes

his cologne 360 red smells good as $*%%, has some nice ties too

that's a reach too....
laugh.gif

no to the kg/ai comparison in that vid.

This whole thread is
laugh.gif
kid will probably be solid in the futurebut......A kid named Perry Ellis with KG/AI game come hes destined to fail. The coach is wildin' even saying something like that. But LeBron is KarlMalone with AI quickness and speed so
frown.gif

This whole thread is
laugh.gif
kid will probably be solid in the futurebut......A kid named Perry Ellis with KG/AI game come hes destined to fail. The coach is wildin' even saying something like that. But LeBron is KarlMalone with AI quickness and speed so
frown.gif

Originally Posted by JDB1523

laugh.gif
I thought you were watching Wimbledon and didn't know who Andy Murray was
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I read that same article and was curious. I'm surprised that Clutch doesn't know much about him since he's looking at KU.

I know, terrible vid. Only thing I could find on youtube.

Judging alone from the vid, just shows that Dime is hyping this freshman kid up.

Like I said, I'm just curious if NT fam from Kansas know anything about him.

So far all I know is kid is 6'8, 210 freshman and averaged 19 and 11 during the season.

laugh.gif
that his name really is Perry Ellis though.

Back
Top Bottom