NT school me on UK hip-hop... (let London get some shine)

I was in London for the past 5 days and went to this club called Camp which was dope because they had a event called The Players Ball, where they only played (American) southern rap... but the other half of the night was for the London heads. I heard way too many dope songs but my Soundhound wasn't working  
eyes.gif
Can anybody put me on some London rap?

I was in London for the past 5 days and went to this club called Camp which was dope because they had a event called The Players Ball, where they only played (American) southern rap... but the other half of the night was for the London heads. I heard way too many dope songs but my Soundhound wasn't working  
eyes.gif
Can anybody put me on some London rap?

I'm not an expert by any means... but I listen to Dizzee Rascal, The Streets, and Bashy, maybe a couple others I forget.

I've been meaning to get more British Hip-Hop, though.

I'm not an expert by any means... but I listen to Dizzee Rascal, The Streets, and Bashy, maybe a couple others I forget.

I've been meaning to get more British Hip-Hop, though.

The only ones I know of is Dizzee Rascal and Kano but I know there's a huge scene out there that hasn't been heard of here in the States

The only ones I know of is Dizzee Rascal and Kano but I know there's a huge scene out there that hasn't been heard of here in the States

Back
Top Bottom