NT, school me on watches, budget less than $300

Sup guys,

I need a watch for work since they don't allow us to have cellphones on our person, I need a way to tell time.  I like big watches (not obnoxiously large), something that looks like a Breitling, or a pilot watch, basically a metal band and has a lot of detail on the face (numbers, dials, adjustment knobs, etc.).

I am completely lost, never really been in the market for a watch since they are becoming obsolete. 

I am on a budget of about $300.  NT please help.  Any help is greatly appreciated.  (links and/or model numbers would be fantastic!)

Originally Posted by Grizzly Hebert

Citizen Nighthawk?

yo man, thanks for the reply

that's a good suggestion, but not exactly what I'm looking for, but you're on the right track

keep the watches coming guys

Originally Posted by Kramer

I have a fossil watch thats pretty classy. Most of theirs go for 100
hmm, i forgot about fossil, might have to check them out tommorow

what is a good place to go for a good selection of watches?  macys?

^was going to recommend that as well.  I bet you can get one on sale for $80.

That said, just pick something cheap.  People who spend more than 100 on a watch want it as jewelry.

Best place is the Fossil outlet. They sell a lot of brands ie Michael Khors etc

Originally Posted by E3LAL

That said, just pick something cheap.  People who spend more than 100 on a watch want it as jewelry.
i feel you man, but i work with the ladies,  i have to "flawss" a lil' namean?  lol jk

but I'm really looking for a nice, large pilot watch with a heavy feel to it, any more suggestions?  thanks for all the replies

1148055279_FaAoD-L-2.jpg

[URL]http://countycomm.com/maratacpilotmid.html[/url]

• 39.5 mm
  • Movement: 8245 (Japan movt)
  • Water resistant: 10 ATM water resistant.
    Introductory Price $195.00
images

SEIKO  SNDA65

[table][tr][td]Price:[/td][td]$170.10 [/td][/tr][/table][/font]

Originally Posted by Da U iz Back

Nixon 51-30 or 42-20

BRO!  that Nixon 42-20 is just the ticket!  now that's what i'm talkin bout yeeeeehaww!!!  i like the black stainless chrono one, any places or tips/coupon codes to get these on the cheap?

not really my cup of tea CWK, but i do appreciate the reply, i really like what you did with the posting of the specs and layout and all, very convenient and easy to read A+++

Originally Posted by K Town Trash

just get black g shock. will last you 40 years
g-shocks are cool and all and if you like it then do you, but i feel they look a tad bit juvenile

Originally Posted by slammedSIIK

Originally Posted by E3LAL

i feel you man, but i work with the ladies,  i have to "flawss" a lil' namean?  lol jk

but I'm really looking for a nice, large pilot watch with a heavy feel to it, any more suggestions?  thanks for all the replies

lol haven't heard someone say floss/"flaws" in a while.. a good inexpensive brand that has amazing quality is akribos, google it

Originally Posted by wanksta23

diesels have that big bold mean look as well
Diesel watches be looking weird as hell man. Everytime I see them I be wondering if anyone really buys those 

I'm looking for something that's similar to an Omega Seamaster or Planet Ocean in style, but less than $300 as well.
Found some decent Marc Jacobs and Armani Exchange ones, but nothing that I'm really sold on.

Back
Top Bottom