NT School Me On Why You Guys Hate Wale Vol. I Never Noticed

Originally Posted by wHo NicE as HiM

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Cus NT hates on anybody doing better than them.
THIS
but low key i crack jokes on wale too, but it's in an endearing way ...but publicly i always big up a brother that made it.
he was black balled and shunned because of his attitude towards media and press (including me), now i think he's coming to terms with the "celebrity vs.self" balance.
a lot of celebrities early on feel like the world should owe them something and AUTOMATICALLY know their struggle and what it took to get there

so a lot of times when they speak to you for the first time, it's internalize resentment towards you if you don't know EVERYTHING about them before you speak to them.
wait, who are you?

Like I always see you talking about hanging out with these artist, but who are you?

Originally Posted by Hendrix Watermelon

Cus NT hates on anybody doing better than them.
Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

dude needs to get some thicker skin because there's always going to be people that don't like him regardless if their reasoning is justified or not.

This.

Dude Keeps It Real And Speaks His Mind Freely...

You Cant Really Blame Him For Backlashing At Fans Tho... When Dedicate Your Time And Money Into Making Music An Then For Some One To Sit Up Here An Call It Garbage Is Just A Slap In The Face. The Negativity Builds Up. You Can Imagine How Much Negativity You'd Get At That Level Of Fame... As Far As The MMG Move Im Not Against It But At The Same Time Im Not For It... Dude Is Jus Tryna Get Paid An You Cant Blame Him. All His Tapes And His 1st Album Were Good. Labels Controll Alot Of What You Put On An Album Tho And People Dont Realize That.

An You Must Not Live In The DMV... When He 1st Started Getting Out Not Too Many People Messed With Him But After He Dropped More About Nothing And Introduced Fat Trel It Was A Wrap.

(In Before The "Why Do You Type Like That" Comments).

Originally Posted by tim teufel

who the hell is wale?

indifferent.gif
30t6p3b.gif
laugh.gif

Honestly dude doesn't even post on NT like that .Him Dom and Cudi are just rappers who happen to have screen names on here.They don't even contribute like that.

Originally Posted by ThorrocksJs

Honestly dude doesn't even post on NT like that .Him Dom and Cudi are just rappers who happen to have screen names on here.They don't even contribute like that.

Dom is always in the music forum and Wale shows up and responds when a thread is made about him which is quite often. Honestly I'm just not a fan of dudes 
attitude, maybe he just has a thin skin. If I were in his position I could give a flying $%#& about hate coming from a message board or even twitter. I see it as at the end of the day you're getting more money than 9/10 of the ppl hating, so just let ppl talk no need to get soft over someone's words. Just my opinion.

Originally Posted by CJ863

Dom is always in the music forum and Wale shows up and responds when a thread is made about him which is quite often. Honestly I'm just not a fan of dudes 
attitude, maybe he just has a thin skin. If I were in his position I could give a flying $%#& about hate coming from a message board or even twitter. I see it as at the end of the day you're getting more money than 9/10 of the ppl hating, so just let ppl talk no need to get soft over someone's words. Just my opinion.

i feel the same way.

I've chilled with him a few times in DC cause my boy was cool with him and to me he seemed like people should bow down to him cause he was on the come up.

People also in the area don't mess with him because he reps DC so hard and hes not even from there

Originally Posted by Mister Negative

Originally Posted by Cobra Kai

dude hates us too

Wale Wale Folarin
@

@PhreshSince88 u are wack as @%!+ for that post ..u just wanna reply...well u got one..but u got a block too ..killurself idiot

ALL I SAID WAS ONE OF HIS NEW SONGS SUCKED.
But we all know you are a lame...
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

The fact that you prolly have that tweet favorited & saved to a word document shows that you was baiting & that sir makes you a female
30t6p3b.gif
well damb.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif
Wale
Haters gonna hate thats they job

folarin

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

MMG - Fitted Cap

You bammas like Hyperstrikes, your wifey sleep outside of you

#NT those my %!@**#, you know we just be $#%##%%$%!$...

pimp.gif
It's all lulz

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

Originally Posted by CJ863

i feel the same way.
doesn't happen to ppl's champs like jadakiss

but yeah, no one really "hates" wale in here...cats just be trolling him cuz he appears like a genie everytime.

even wale at this point is hip to it.

Originally Posted by 0cks

MMG - Fitted Cap

pimp.gif
It's all lulz
according to lyric websites, it's actually

And Tito’s my $!@!%$, you know just we just need more !%@$ and...

it's all lulz

According to my ears that lyric site didnt know what to make of what he said and came up with some BS...

Go listen to the song...
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by JFMartiMcDandruff

MMG - Fitted Cap

pimp.gif
It's all lulz

it's all lulz

98% sure he said NT

edit: nvm

Wale is a koo dude, met him when he came to Sac and LA. I shouted out NT and he hooked us all up with tickets. 

MMG - Fitted Cap

pimp.gif
It's all lulz

it's all lulz
Nahh, I hear NT. Too each his own, though.

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

MMG - Fitted Cap

pimp.gif
It's all lulz

it's all lulz

98% sure he said NT

edit: nvm
yeah sounds like "and tito's.." 

Back
Top Bottom