NT, School me on your fav dishes to make VOL. Cookoff

Post ingredients preparation and the name of the food.
I'm trying to stay away from eating at restaurants/chains/fast food and learning to cook this summer.

Mrs. G's Tacos

Ingredients:
Ground Beef
Potatoes
Block of Monterey Jack Cheese-(handgrated is better)
Small Corn Tortillas
Lawry's Seasoned Salt
Olive Oil
Frying Pans
Spoiler [+]
Preparation:
Cook the Potatoes in the Olive Oil while adding the Lawry's on top and wait for them to be a crisp brown.
When the Potatoes are nearly cooked, put the ground beef in another pan and add Lawry's on top and cook it with the potatoes.
For the Tortillas, best with a fire stove not a heat pad. Put the Tortilla over the flame until you see heat bubbles i guess, this will make the tortilla harden so when it is put in the olive oil, it won't break.

When the the ground beef and potatoes are cooked, put the meat and potatoes in the warmed up tortilla and place them over a pan with olive oil to fry the tortilla for crispness.

Then put on a paper towel to drain the oil.
Then add cheese, lettuce tomato, guac, sour cream, hot sauce, etc.

Shrimp/chicken Alfredo. Boil pasta, cook (and cut) chicken/shrimp, drain pasta, add sauce, add meat, do your best lil b impression, and voila.

Lasagna... (This recipe makes a huge lasagna BTW)
3 lbs Ground turkey or beef
1 box Lasagna noodles
2 jars of speghetti sauce
2 bags of sharp cheddar cheese
1 bag of mozzarella cheese
1 container of cottage cheese (the big one)

Brown the ground beef. Season with Italian seasoning, seasoning salt, pepper, garlic and onion powder...
In a separate bowl mix ALL the cheeses with one egg and sit aside...
Do not boil the lasagna noodles, layer them straight out the box in the pan, followed by ground turkey, then pour one whole jar of sauce on the turkey followed by the cheeses.... Then repeat with noodles, meat, sauce and cheese... Cover with foil and bake for one hour... For the last 15 minutes bake without the foil to brown the cheese

get a pita throw it the grill with some meat and any grilled meat got you a whole meal

I need to make some chicken cutlets again.  They go with everything.  Put them in pasta, sandwiches, rice dishes, salads.

Back
Top Bottom