NT Search Feature is Broken

I'm not throwing shade, I know writing a passable search algorithm for a huge data set is challenging.

But NT search doesn't work at all since the last update. At least not for most forum search queries.

You better off just googling "NT _______"

Would be cool if this were addressed.

Screen Shot 2020-07-16 at 1.50.37 AM.png

Screen Shot 2020-07-16 at 1.45.25 AM.png

I’m glad you posted this because I thought I was the only one experiencing this issue. As others have stated, it was just fine until this most recent update. I hope it is something that is eventually fixed.

What were you guys searching for that you had trouble finding? I want to say 9/10 I have been able to find what I was looking for when I use search. I must be using it in a more limited scope or something.

What were you guys searching for that you had trouble finding? I want to say 9/10 I have been able to find what I was looking for when I use search. I must be using it in a more limited scope or something.
I’m going to call ducktales

I was searching Royals in the Jordan 1 thread

:rofl: Yea I was about to say, no way you are having good results as of late.

In general, I have never had issues with the search engine. Folks just don't know how to use it.

Yeah we’re on the same page :lol: It may not be the best but I think having a good memory also helps as well and will definitely get you to whatever you’re looking for

Back
Top Bottom