nt, serious question

yes sir
long strory short
i just came from blazin with a couple people at my school. two asian guys are in this group and a few other white kids near where i sit and each lunch. and itried smoking mj and wanted to have a bit more fun so i've been talkin to them at lunch about doing it. so today comes up, after we watch our hs'spowderpuff game, i wanted to chill with them and hit some. so i did, and afterwards i began thinking about how i think some of them are using me and when theysee me at school i will be one hundred percent ashamed of myself. nt, i think i am totally ashamed right at this moment. it's not helping me who i want tobecome and that's not a drugee. i intend to do great things with myself and my body in track and field so i don't want to become associated with thisdrug and the people involved. that was a mouthful, but can you help a brotha on how to move on from smoking a little bit and become motivated to becomesomething better. perhaps hitting the gym a bit more often and not wanting the habit to do stupid things? thanks, again nt.

Being a non-smoker FTW.
pimp.gif

You must of just started smoking. i used to get the same way. after a few times that guilty feeling goes away. but i never was that big on smoking, i ratherdrink then smoke.

Honestly, don't do either on the regular, maybe once in a while is cool but don't make it a habit.... that's for sure.

Originally Posted by yao11ming4mvp

yes sir
long strory short
i just came from blazin with a couple people at my school. two asian guys are in this group and a few other white kids near where i sit and each lunch. and i tried smoking mj and wanted to have a bit more fun so i've been talkin to them at lunch about doing it. so today comes up, after we watch our hs's powderpuff game, i wanted to chill with them and hit some. so i did, and afterwards i began thinking about how i think some of them are using me and when they see me at school i will be one hundred percent ashamed of myself. nt, i think i am totally ashamed right at this moment. it's not helping me who i want to become and that's not a drugee. i intend to do great things with myself and my body in track and field so i don't want to become associated with this drug and the people involved. that was a mouthful, but can you help a brotha on how to move on from smoking a little bit and become motivated to become something better. perhaps hitting the gym a bit more often and not wanting the habit to do stupid things? thanks, again nt.
you act like your a fiend...how much you smoke?

I felt like that the first time I blazed...4 years later I've done it less than double digit times. Just not appealing to me, I'm a drinker though

Originally Posted by shortydoowopp

Originally Posted by yao11ming4mvp

yes sir
long strory short
i just came from blazin with a couple people at my school. two asian guys are in this group and a few other white kids near where i sit and each lunch. and i tried smoking mj and wanted to have a bit more fun so i've been talkin to them at lunch about doing it. so today comes up, after we watch our hs's powderpuff game, i wanted to chill with them and hit some. so i did, and afterwards i began thinking about how i think some of them are using me and when they see me at school i will be one hundred percent ashamed of myself. nt, i think i am totally ashamed right at this moment. it's not helping me who i want to become and that's not a drugee. i intend to do great things with myself and my body in track and field so i don't want to become associated with this drug and the people involved. that was a mouthful, but can you help a brotha on how to move on from smoking a little bit and become motivated to become something better. perhaps hitting the gym a bit more often and not wanting the habit to do stupid things? thanks, again nt.
you act like your a fiend...how much you smoke?

seriously.
you've smoked one time before in your whole life and you act like it ruined your life.
you must be the girly type and get all paranoid when you burn haha.

I don't burn heavy...but there's nothing wrong with sparkin' up with your peoples...hotboxin' ftw

Back
Top Bottom