NT serious relationship/bonding question inside.

How/When do you know you're in love? Is there a time limit? cause people always saying you just met her, how can you care about her? blah blah blah.
Also I dated my ex for about 4 years, but didn't say the "L" word till a year and a half into the bond. Then when we broke up I was crushed, Ieven stopped dating for a year solid.
Then out of nowhere comes this chick, we meet, hang out, start dating it is all happens rather fast but I don't want it to slow down, and now Im feelinlike a love chick. like not infatuation or obsession.
Real talk, So my question is, Is it wrong or not practical to say you love someone if you only known them 3 months?
nerd.gif

\

Probably a bit of rebound from not dating for so long.

Plus getting crushed back in the day probably #$@%%+ your +%@$ up a bit. Just be cool on it.

You can most definitely love someone after 3 months. How deep a love it is may be debatable but that doesn't mean you can't still love a person on somelevel after 3 months.

Originally Posted by duerr

Probably a bit of rebound from not dating for so long.

Plus getting crushed back in the day probably #$@%%+ your +%@$ up a bit. Just be cool on it.

exactly what i was gonna say..just take it slow bro

Well. What's your take on it? If you love her, you love her. Ain't nobody gonna know how you feel but yourself. & don't let peopletell you otherwise.

its different for everyone...only you know what's a good time for you and the person you're seeing...it won't be the same for everyone of yourrelationships...

they say,
when you find love,
then hold and treasure it,
don't let it slip away,
could this be love?
cause it feels right
but i'm afraid it might,
just be lust
Ok it could definitely be love but I've been in a situation like that before. When all was said and done and i reflected I realized we wereboth on some OD lust '%*%. Its brand new so you have all these exciting emotions bursting inside of you. You might really have love for her but to bein love with her is different.....and its also a two way street. Just be careful b/c you can set yourself up to be easily hurt again. Then you'llbe on some women hating steez like many of the males on this board.

Originally Posted by MissKickBack

they say,
when you find love,
then hold and treasure it,
don't let it slip away,
could this be love?
cause it feels right
but i'm afraid it might,
just be lust
Ok it could definitely be love but I've been in a situation like that before. When all was said and done and i reflected I realized we were both on some OD lust '%*%. Its brand new so you have all these exciting emotions bursting inside of you. You might really have love for her but to be in love with her is different.....and its also a two way street. Just be careful b/c you can set yourself up to be easily hurt again. Then you'll be on some women hating steez like many of the males on this board.

thanks. truth.

After being in a long relationship, its best to give ya self some alone time...but if u in love then u in love and you can't do nuthin bout it...jus becareful and make sure its not lust or infatuation but love

Them UW girls getting you huh.

I though I knew what love was. Then I married my wife... then I saw her birth my son.

/Thread

let it be. if you really feel you love her, then you love her. dont care what other people might think if its too soon.

Originally Posted by TheSwoosh

Them UW girls getting you huh.

I though I knew what love was. Then I married my wife... then I saw her birth my son.

/Thread
Word.
laugh.gif

there is no timetable for love. you can know someone for a year and not know, or only a month and know for sure.

it's all about how much time you spend around them. talking on the phone is all fine and dandy, finding out her best friend's dog's name and hergrandma's shoe size. but until you are around her enough to see her true personality and her actions, it's really just getting to know her.

just because you don't marry them, doesn't mean you didn't love them.

I have a feeling when I find "the one", Im gonna be in love within the first couple months....I mean most chicks I get tired of sooner then later,and it never builds to love.

Back
Top Bottom