NT Should i be worried ? LADIES PLEASE CHECK IN ! Vol. I dont wnna be a Daddy {PICs}

[table][tr][td]
http://mister-negative.u.yuku.com/
[/td] [/tr][/table]
[table][tr][td]

Registered Member

12/02/08 12:46 PM
[/td] [td]
SMH thats what the plan b does...

Tellin you what you ain't tryna hear since '86
[/td] [/tr][/table]

that avy and name is
roll.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif

Damn. Well, in the mean time, try to find your stroke # so you can avoid situations like so because you know what, Youll be back in raw doggin

it. Watch. We'll wait.

Originally Posted by Chico Dusty

Damn. Well, in the mean time, try to find your stroke # so you can avoid situations like so because you know what, Youll be back in raw doggin

it. Watch. We'll wait.
GOOD ONE !
Katt-Williams-Biography-2.jpg

Yes, after she take both of the pills as directed she is suppose to get her period ....

Also, I use this rule "8 day after her period she is not fertil so I bust at will - then for the next 10 days she will be ovulating (fertile) so I pullout and then I can bust until her next period and after it for the next 8 days"

I'm a dude by the way ...

what plan B does is induces her period. also if your girl keeps track of her period and body, she is not fertile the days preceding, during or following herperiod. it's possible but don't even worry about it especially if you got the pill.

you're fine.

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

what plan B does is induces her period. also if your girl keeps track of her period and body, she is not fertile the days preceding, during or following her period. it's possible but don't even worry about it especially if you got the pill.

you're fine.
you should know since you're carrying my baby right now
indifferent.gif
grin.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by LilSciurid08

Originally Posted by Chico Dusty

it. Watch. We'll wait.
GOOD ONE !

Touche'
laugh.gif

Watched it last weekend ...

Makes me laugh now ... "This cage right here n___?"

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

Originally Posted by SiMPLYDiMPLY

what plan B does is induces her period. also if your girl keeps track of her period and body, she is not fertile the days preceding, during or following her period. it's possible but don't even worry about it especially if you got the pill.

you're fine.
you should know since you're carrying my baby right now
indifferent.gif
grin.gif
nerd.gif
nah son, after i got that plus sign on the pregnancy test, i took a hanger and got to work.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

roll.gif
roll.gif
ohwell.gif
ohwell.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
damn what a birthday present

sorry you had to find out this way.

oh and OP you should really talk your girl into going on birth control, because you know you will not be wrapping it up in the future.

Originally Posted by elboricua 6

Yes, after she take both of the pills as directed she is suppose to get her period ....

Also, I use this rule "8 day after her period she is not fertil so I bust at will - then for the next 10 days she will be ovulating (fertile) so I pull out and then I can bust until her next period and after it for the next 8 days"

I hope to jeebus you know that most young womens' cycles are not like clockwork, riiiight riiight? Is she doing the charting method? I hope she'smonitoring her basal temp or something if you're using that as a method of birth control
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Nawth21 wrote:
elboricua 6 wrote:

Also, I use this rule "8 day after her period she is not fertil so I bust at will - then for the next 10 days she will be ovulating (fertile) so I pull out and then I can bust until her next period and after it for the next 8 days"

I hope to jeebus you know that most young womens' cycles are not like clockwork, riiiight riiight? Is she doing the charting method? I hope she's monitoring her basal temp or something if you're using that as a method of birth control
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
roll.gif

Hmm, let me see .. I'm in my 30's and I have no kids .. been having sex since I was hmmm 13 going on 14 .. I hope to god I know wth I'm talkingabout .. plus I dont go raw on all the girls, just girls that I know are mono with me as I am with them - by that time I know exactly when they are gettingtheir mestrual cycle as I'm always down to bust .. so my method is pretty deadlock .. even if their menstrual cycles get delayed because of stress, work,workouts etc .. I'm on top of it mang ..

Back
Top Bottom