NT: Should I move to D.C. or Atlanta Vol. 2 job offers

Originally Posted by MILLION DOLLAR STACKS

bfb35341e9f877bf0a2d4a2a6fa99eaa4bbb585.gif
bfb35341e9f877bf0a2d4a2a6fa99eaa4bbb585.gif

Go to dc for govt job, you hearing this from a guy in the atl, of course our women are better LOL, but got to DC just don't catch aids

i say DC...i was in Atl over the weekend and it was nice...but i don't like the idea of living down south...i'm from NOVA and I LOVE IT...not just DCbut the surrounding area...i'm not goin back to my parents house after graduation but i would love to stay in the area...

have you researched the work/teams/etc for those diff companies you'd be working for? i mean like knowing the ins and outs of both those companies andknowing exactly the turnover rate for your specific position in THOSE SPECIFIC companies? and knowing who you'd be working with on a daily basis and imean like thorough thorough research. i know a lot of people always say go with govt jobs, but there are some jobs out there that are very good positions tobe in that aren't government related in terms of career growth and a bunch of other factors. Some companies are not doing good overall, but have certainpractices that are thriving and have great opportunity for someone to make a name for themselves career wise during these times of recession. I'd belooking into that. Far as im concerned, between DC and Atlanta, I wouldn't care. if all factors were held equal, id be trying to hit the one with thelease cost of living in all areas. def wouldnt base it off the night life. id live in wyoming if the guap was that much better

govt job = job security FTW.

btw. i live in ATL. DC chicks are just fine. and they actually make their own money.

Back
Top Bottom