NT? Should I pursue a rap career? Call of Duty Rap.

Joined May 20, 2005
Ok. How about my boy right here? We are tryna run an indie label. I always joke to him that I wanna rap but I guess its not for me lol.

|A-Man|

formerly atgd7154xbbxmz
Joined Jan 5, 2011
No.

I got the NickE B mixtape and it was good. I remember when he or somebody else made a thread for it. However, if you're not focused or dedicated to rap on your own you'll never have a career in it.

Joined May 20, 2005
Thanks for listenin to the NickE B mixtape mane. I appreciate that I posted it earlier. I am going to repost everything soon ie the music videos as we have been coming along. We started getting play in our homecity palm beach on 102.3 local love.

Joined May 20, 2005
Thanks for listenin to the NickE B mixtape mane. I appreciate that I posted it earlier. I am going to repost everything soon ie the music videos as we have been coming along. We started getting play in our homecity palm beach on 102.3 local love.

deleted

Supporter
Joined Jul 11, 2010
You should pursue a bathtub with a toaster in it.

Your boy is nice though.

Joined Sep 3, 2011
I think the song is straight pretty good it wasnt wack Hook was catchy I'm prob gon sing it while playin MW3

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now