NT SIGHTING

Yesterday, 12/19/06, I was at pac suns near south center and when i got out i saw these two asian guys. one was wearing the sole collector vegas dunks and the other had on some hybrid's w/ a green huf cap. I snapped a pic on them.

identify yourselves!

4495ox2.jpg

"Kobe Bryant tries so hard to be like MJ its ridiculous"- Magic Johnson

Haha you loser. That was me in the huf hat, and the foot patrol one time only's and rediculous hops was the dude in the sole collector dunks. At that time, we just got done eating at red robins and jared wanted to go to best buy. Why didn't you do the sign or even call. You know our number... hahah
Hella filthy!
Team Friends With Benefits
MEMBER #1​

of course... nick i almost calld u today but... i forgot u werent with nike anymore.

CALLING ALL NIKE EMPLOYEES I NEED A GUEST PASS FOR TOMMOROW....

*EDIT* WHERE HAS DANE BEEEN????
Hey!! I'm P to the A to the U to the L.

wat time was this? haha...my @#%$ was at best buy for quite sometime yesterday night

..nd ian..i woulda did the sign haha

oh man, i didnt recognize you guys. next time...
"Kobe Bryant tries so hard to be like MJ its ridiculous"- Magic Johnson

Quote:
wat time was this? haha...my @#%$ was at best buy for quite sometime yesterday night

..nd ian..i woulda did the sign haha
:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
MEMBER #1​

i see so many cats that GOTTA be on nt. never would do a post though. what were you all wearing at the sc event though. i was the kid with the moccasins aha i saw my shoe in the picture of dude's laser 4's.
~206~

Paul, sorry I couldn't get you on the pass today, I might be able tomorrow. Let me know if you're still in need.
Team: Rockin Kicks In 2006​

i see see some nt'ers everytime i go to work..freeking jerkoffs. and brian still waiting for that thread...

Not even 10 mins of being at BCC, and already, I saw a hypebeast...
And also, having reception in class is :pimp:
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
MEMBER #1​

Back
Top Bottom