NT so far what has been the best moment in your life

Mine has to be grad night, going to disneyland. It was one of the best days of my life (so far I'm 20 btw) as it was a chapter in my life that came to aclose(graduating) and a new beginning (college)spending the night with my boys and girlfriend (at the time) what's yours so far?

4 months away from college graduation..
grin.gif

Hard to pick one but ... playing against my lil brother in College was a good feeling & looking back, it was a special

night for the fam.

Oregon State Vs. New Mexico was the game FTR ...

I am 23, so right now it has probably been my college graduation. So glad I got through college.

having the first check for our company being written out in front of us (no small change either). that right there drives me....

-being born. I wasnt supposed to be here
-meeting Hova

1) Doing 180 on I-95 at 3am green lambo.
2) Drinking Purple mountain dew in the back of a maybach on the way to niketown courtesy of MGM Grand Skylofts. I smoked on the way back to florda on a G4 thatbill and hillary charted out to the vegas primaires. Flight attendent was smoking in awe of me smoking purple while all my boys were passed out from the trip.Jumped off the plane and my range was washed and i had more piff waiting in the whip.
3) Smoked with FAB in DC 1223 2006, dude was rapping along with a 50 song, but the dj put on kiss you %$% goodbye remix and his swag ignited. Had on the nicestfitted ever.
4) Was at H20 for the howard homecoming when Cam was shot. I got in the VIP for free but they were charging $100 to get in, another $100 for vip. I steppedaround the metal dector with at least 2 packs of Ls. Went back to downtown DC and saw Jeezy perform every song off his first LP (Crowd was nuts). $80 to get inand they were givign fake $20s out. So smart cause you couldnt see in the dark.
5) smoking in my escalde (2005) in georgetown. Make an illegal right hand turn onto wiscounsin and dude pulls me over in rush hour. Me and the cop car wereblocking the whole 1 side of wiscounsin. He yells out roll down your windows. I have my fitted on my head like TI and my 5% tint probably didnt help. Cop comesup and yells out my name. Im like what up my dude. He was like if i knew it was you i wouldn't of pulled u over. As i rolled my windows down before the copcame over, all this smoke came out and all the people by the shops were looking at me like your so arrested. I knew the cop from VIP events where he was offduty security.
6) 2 DUIS, both cops let me go. THANK YOU GOD. Record is clean as hell. Good luck topping that last one cause i can rock a tightrope walk stupid piffed andstill pass ahaaaaa

Probably graduating HS, and then seeing my first piece with a by-line attached to it in a publication...

hitting a game winning buzzer beater 3 for my team to go into the league championship game, we lost the championship but my shot was intense best feeling inthe world

the day I was born. The rest of the great !!!$ I've been through woulda never happened if I wasn't born.

Originally Posted by Piff or Die

1) Doing 180 on I-95 at 3am green lambo.
2) Drinking Purple mountain dew in the back of a maybach on the way to niketown courtesy of MGM Grand Skylofts. I smoked on the way back to florda on a G4 that bill and hillary charted out to the vegas primaires. Flight attendent was smoking in awe of me smoking purple while all my boys were passed out from the trip. Jumped off the plane and my range was washed and i had more piff waiting in the whip.
3) Smoked with FAB in DC 1223 2006, dude was rapping along with a 50 song, but the dj put on kiss you %$% goodbye remix and his swag ignited. Had on the nicest fitted ever.
4) Was at H20 for the howard homecoming when Cam was shot. I got in the VIP for free but they were charging $100 to get in, another $100 for vip. I stepped around the metal dector with at least 2 packs of Ls. Went back to downtown DC and saw Jeezy perform every song off his first LP (Crowd was nuts). $80 to get in and they were givign fake $20s out. So smart cause you couldnt see in the dark.
5) smoking in my escalde (2005) in georgetown. Make an illegal right hand turn onto wiscounsin and dude pulls me over in rush hour. Me and the cop car were blocking the whole 1 side of wiscounsin. He yells out roll down your windows. I have my fitted on my head like TI and my 5% tint probably didnt help. Cop comes up and yells out my name. Im like what up my dude. He was like if i knew it was you i wouldn't of pulled u over. As i rolled my windows down before the cop came over, all this smoke came out and all the people by the shops were looking at me like your so arrested. I knew the cop from VIP events where he was off duty security.
6) 2 DUIS, both cops let me go. THANK YOU GOD. Record is clean as hell. Good luck topping that last one cause i can rock a tightrope walk stupid piffed and still pass ahaaaaa
what do you do? or better yet, who are you?
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom